Blue Canoe Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map Visit website
$1,700 Most Popular Price

$1,700 Most Popular Price

It is really important to find the right person to photograph your wedding, mostly one that you feel comfortable with. I'm down to earth, love to laugh, and am always searching for those photo opportunities that you'll find yourself grinning over 20 years later!

WHY ME? My coverage is versatile! No two couples are the same, so my coverage becomes about what is important to you. Are you into bridal portraits that look like they just stepped out of Rocky Mountain Bride? Awesome, then that's what we'll focus on. Do you prefer a documentary style where you and your guests' interactions are the main focus? Great, then I'll shoot with candid intentions. If you find yourself somewhere in the middle, or even somewhere way outside the box, then we'll find the right balance for your taste. I want to deliver the kind of wedding images that are important to you!

Guess what? I do VIDEO too. Not the full-length, record every second of your aunt's way-too-long-speech kind, I prefer the highlights. I offer the style of film that makes you laugh, gives you goosebumps, and brings tears to your eyes for the pleasantly perfect duration of 3-5 minutes, all for $750. This length makes your wedding highlight film easy to share on social sites, emails, and on your big screen at 10pm when you want an emotional pick me up. The film is the "best-of" reel set to music (I promise it will never be set to Canon in D) showcasing the most fun, the most romantic, and the most exciting parts of your wedding day.... And I do it as one shooter. Yep, you don't need to hire an extra video team. I efficiently cover both photo and video, often simultaneously throughout your day. It's easy, it's fun, and even more personal because of our one-on-one connection.

I offer three WEDDING PACKAGES. The first package starts at 6 hours (with the ability to add or remove time) for $2300. The last package I aptly named "The Whole Package" (like you!) and offers complete coverage of your whole wedding day, utilizing two photographers, and includes your wedding highlight film. All packages include 3 sets of your wedding images, downloadable in high-resolution and resized for social media sharing platforms. You also have the option to order prints of your photos, create wedding albums and parent albums to keep or give as gifts.

Scheduling a phone or video meeting to chat more about your wedding and what style of wedding photos you're interested in, is a great way to help you decide on a photographer. If the air feels right, then let's get you booked and reserve your wedding date!

For more recent photographic adventures from Blue Canoe Photography, visit:

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$875

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1700

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/30/2021

Best decision we made!

Cassandra was a joy to work with. She not only did an amazing job helping my camera shy husband come out of his shell but she produced the most incredible photos of our wedding. All my guests are complimenting how amazing her pictures were and what a great job she did! Highly recommend!
  • Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 08/09/2021

Cassandra/Blue Canoe is THE BEST!

Not only did we love Cassandra's photos, we REALLY loved working with her! We did an engagement session in the spring so that we could all get to know each other a little bit, and we knew we had made the right choice after spending an hour+ with her. We loved how all of our photos turned out, and she was quick and diligent to troubleshoot any issues (like a second photographer getting COVID a few days before the wedding- she found someone else!), she's so friendly and fun and clearly loves doing this work! Her pricing is very fair as well. Highly recommend hiring Cassandra and Blue Canoe- you will not regret it!
  • Susan
    Susan H. Married on 07/24/2021

Captures the moments

Cassandra of Blue Canoe Photography is wonderful! She works with you to find out what you want and has a way of really capturing the moments during the wedding day. Our pictures are beautiful and we got them back much quicker than expected. I recommend her highly as she does beautiful work, is a good communicator and is reasonably priced!!

Real Weddings

Team

Cassandra Guerra
Cassandra Guerra
Owner/Photographer

At my sister's wedding, she was to be rowed by my father towards her aisle in a canoe. She asked me which color canoe she should pick, and I said "The blue one, of course!" She got her "Something Blue" and I got the name to my wedding business! I have been a photographer for more than 10 years and have a Degree in Fine Arts, but after that moment, I truly realized where I needed to be.

I LOVE being able to give my couples the kind of photos they have always wanted, and am fortunate that I get to follow my passion for photography in gorgeous Colorado!

For more recent photographic adventures from Blue Canoe Photography, visit:

80522 Fort Collins, CO, 80522
Location of (Blue Canoe Photography)

Blue Canoe Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Blue Canoe Photography include in the starting price?

Blue Canoe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Blue Canoe Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Blue Canoe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Blue Canoe Photography offer?

Blue Canoe Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Blue Canoe Photography offer?

Blue Canoe Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Blue Canoe Photography offer for wedding events?

Blue Canoe Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Blue Canoe Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blue Canoe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding