Blue Canoe Photography

Fort Collins, CO View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Hey there! I'm Cassandra, owner of Blue Canoe Photography! Based out of Fort Collins, Colorado, my wedding photography takes me all around the Rocky Mountains! My work is inspired by nature, light, and most importantly, YOU! It really is so important to find the right person to photograph your wedding. My couples just want to live their best day, and trust that their photos are going to represent their love in the most beautiful way possible. My favorite photo moments to capture are those that you'll find yourself grinning over 20 years later!

WHY ME? My coverage is versatile! No two couples are the same, so my coverage becomes about what is important to you. Are you into bridal portraits that look like they just stepped out of Rocky Mountain Bride? Awesome, then that's what we'll focus on. Do you prefer a documentary style where you and your guests' interactions are the main focus? Great, then I'll shoot with candid intentions. If you find yourself somewhere in the middle, or even somewhere way outside the box, then we'll find the right balance for your taste. I want to deliver the kind of wedding images that are important to you!

We've partnered up to offer WEDDING FILMS too! A perfect blend of hybrid photo-video for a hands-down, completely amazing wedding experience.

We offer four WEDDING PACKAGES. The first package is 6 hours (Elopements and Microweddings will be customized). The last package I aptly named "The Whole Package" (like you!) and offers 10 hours of complete coverage of your whole wedding day; two photographers, an engagement shoot, and all of your images in a downloadable online gallery. All packages include 2 sets of your wedding images, downloadable in high-resolution and resized for social media sharing platforms. Ordering prints is easy and offered directly from your gallery.

Scheduling a phone or video meeting to chat more about your wedding and what style of wedding photos you're interested in, is a great way to help you decide on a photographer. If the air feels right, then let's get you booked and reserve your wedding date!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer

Cassandra went above and beyond my expectations. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day. The groom and I are not fans of photos of ourselves, but with her photos, we can't even pick a favorite! She even somehow hid the fact that I had a HORRIBLE cold that day and felt terrible. Cassandra not only captured the magic and beauty of the venue but the love and goofiness in our guests and in each other.

She is so organized, down to what times and who you want pictures with; but is so flexible when things change. The groom ended up being 2 hours late to the venue and she was able to get individual photos of him and was able to squeeze in the first look.

Her excitement and love for photography shines through her work and gets you even more excited to see the final product. Cassandra, I can't thank you enough for capturing my dream wedding and making it look as magical as it felt.
    Nina Married on 06/25/2022

Couldn’t be happier

So responsive and easy to work with. The photos were beyond anything we could have hoped. She really listened to what we were looking for and really captured the scenery, us, and some of the best candid moments of the reception. All our guests got great photos of themselves as well.
  • illustration stars

Team

Cassandra Guerra
Cassandra Guerra
Owner/Photographer

At my sister's wedding, she was to be rowed by my father towards her aisle in a canoe. She asked me which color canoe she should pick, and I said "The blue one, of course!" She got her "Something Blue" and I got the name to my wedding business! I have been a photographer for more than 10 years and have a Degree in Fine Arts, but after that moment, I truly realized where I needed to be.

I LOVE being able to give my couples the kind of photos they have always wanted, and am fortunate that I get to follow my passion for photography in gorgeous Colorado!

For more recent photographic adventures from Blue Canoe Photography, visit:

80522 Fort Collins, CO, 80522
Location of (Blue Canoe Photography)

Blue Canoe Photography frequently asked questions

Blue Canoe Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Blue Canoe Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
Blue Canoe Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Blue Canoe Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding