Blossom & Bee Floral & Event Design

Eatontown, NJ View map

Hello! We are so glad you stopped by! Here's a little bit of info about us.

To sum it up, Blossom and Bee creates one-of-a kind floral designs for once-in-a-lifetime events. We are proud to be celebrating over 15 years in business, designing hundreds of weddings for our wonderful couples!

We can't wait to talk flowers with you and hear all about your special occasion! Let's connect to design the wedding florals you've been dreaming of!!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

Victoria C. Married on 09/03/2021

Book her now!

My Husband Steven and I discovered Penny from a Facebook post and let me just say, I am so happy our paths crossed! I instantly loved her work, and from our very first phone call, I knew she was the one for us! She really did bring my vision board to life, I literally gave her my Pinterest board and said "can you match these?" She worked with us and payment schedules, along with excellent communication during our 10 month engagement. Seeing her on my wedding day, setting up, I was automatically relaxed. Her and her team are by far the best! She even was able to get her sister to preserve my bouquet afterwards!
  • Julie
    Julie M. Married on 06/20/2021

Beautiful pieces with a focus on design!

Pennylyn is seriously incredible. Her passion for design really shined through at our wedding! We didn't have the biggest budget, but she made it work and we are so thankful to have found her. Great communication, rockstar day of, beautiful thought went into every piece. I can't stop looking at any of our photos that have flowers in them. Thank you so much Pennylyn!!

Eatontown, NJ, 07724
Location of (Blossom & Bee Floral & Event Design)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding