357 S 200 E Suite 108, Salt Lake City, UT 84111 Map · Phone number

About Blooms & Co.

Blooms & Co. is a Salt Lake City-based floral boutique providing custom floral design services to ready-to-wed couples. They understand and value creativity, balance and color, which they incorporate in each fresh floral arrangement. Flowers mark significant moments, and the team at Bloom & Co. love being a part of all special occasions. Their team shares a passion for people, art and flowers. Celebrate this new and exciting chapter in your life with the perfect blooms!

Blooms & Co. offers many gorgeous, unique products and services including consultation, setup, delivery and cleanup. They also provide home accents, jewelry and gift crates. The following products are available to fulfill your wedding day floral needs:

• Bouquets

bouquet
bouquet
ab953137935bfebd 20170612 DSC 9442
Bride's bouquet

5 Reviews for Blooms & Co.

I am so happy that I chose Blooms & Co to do my flowers for my recent wedding. Brynn was really great to work with, and so accomodating. She was really interested in what I liked and wanted. My flowers turned out beautiful and she really delivered on my vision. I happily recommend Blooms & Co all the time - whether it is for a flower arrangement or an event.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Shantell · Married on 08/16/2013

It was great working with Brynn. She was very willing to meet with us after her hours since both my husband and I work during her store hours. (Which some of the other florist I talked to were not willing to do.) She's super nice and has lots of great ideas. The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. I would suggest her to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Alea · Married on 05/25/2013

I loved working with Brynn, she's easy going and extremely friendly, plus my flowers were stunning. She completely got my ideas and came back with great ideas on how to make it work, she even made sure to have an extra ribbon on my bouquet so I could put a locket on it with my father's picture (he passed away when I was young and my stepfather walked me down the aisle). I'm hoping my now husband gets me more flowers from here later on because they were beautiful.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Blooms & Co. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns

• 357 S 200 E Suite 108 Salt Lake City, 84111 See on map