Blue Lily Bridal

Wellsville, UT View map

Blue Lily Bridal offers brides custom designed, hand-tied wedding bouquets. Blue Lily bouquets are made with Real Touch, Natural Touch, Fresh Touch and Floralmatique flowers as well as premium silk flowers, so they look and feel like the real thing! Blue Lily bouquets will not wilt from the heat and humidity and are perfect for destination weddings and garden events! Our goal is to create a beautiful and personal keepsake for your wedding day. We offer ready made bouquets as well as custom designed bridal bouquets and wedding packages for your entire wedding party or event. Working with your vision and your budget, I work with you through-out the design process to create just what you have in mind!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$210.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$99.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180.00

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Event Design

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Baskets
Flower Crowns
  • User2046557 2+ years ago
    Great price and great quality flowers. These flowers traveled from Detroit to Punta Cana and back in my carry on and all I did was adjust a few petals. Now my bouquet is in a beautiful vase for everyone to see in my family room. I have my bouquet forever! thanks again!
    Janelle Married on 11/12/2013
    I purchased the Blue Lagoon Beach Wedding Bouquet for my beach wedding in St Thomas. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and absolutely prefect. They exceeded my expectations. I wanted a bouquet that I would be able to keep without having to dry real flowers. The real touch flowers are amazing with the vibrant colors. Working with Stephanie was flawless and received my order timely. With the blue calla lilies, it is absolutely stunning. The pictures were stunning and I have received numerous compliments on the quality/looks of the bouquet, corsage, hair piece and the boutonnieres for my husband and father. I would definitely recommend Blue Lily Bridal.
    Kristina Married on 10/26/2013
    My flowers turned out perfect! The designer paid attention to every little detail, and she made sure the flowers were exactly what I wanted (down to the pins holding them in place!). Now I have a beautiful bouquet to keep forever, and my bridesmaids have a one of a kind keepsake too.

Wellsville, UT, 84339
Location of (Blue Lily Bridal)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding