Bliss Pops

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website

Bliss Pops is an all-natural popsicle and paleta catering company with a full menu of customization options for weddings and other special occasions. We create delicious and unique handmade frozen treats and serve them from our cute signature pushcarts with great convenience to the Greater Bay Area.

And you can make your event extra special with these options to make your Bliss desserts completely custom:

-Customized Sticks

-Customized Bags

-Customized Cart

-Custom Flavor (Layered, Swirled, new flavor creation...etc.)

-We can even create CUSTOM-SHAPED pops with fully customizable packaging for both popsicles AND chocolates! These items can be catered from our cart locally, or shipped anywhere in the United States.

Thanks and hope to bring some Bliss to your event!

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

$1

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Delivery
Set Up

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Molly
    Molly W. Getting married on 08/19/2023

Perfect Summer Wedding Treat

My fiance and I hired Mike and Bliss Pops for our engagement party. They were such a hit that we are for SURE bringing them back to the wedding. Flavors were unique and refreshing and reminded me of La Michoacana when I lived in Mexico. Mike was SUPER easy to work with, easy going and showed up on time. For the summer wedding we are planning a unique customization and Mike is FULL of ideas. Can't wait!

Bliss Pops's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such a personal review, Molly! And I big time 💗the photo. Bliss Pops was inspired by my time in Mexico, so it warms my heart that my pops could take you back there. Take great care and always spread that paleta love!
    Timothy H. Married on 12/31/2022

Wedding Planning Successful

Bliss Pops was absolutely delicious. Bliss Pops was easy to communicate with and they have a wide range of flavors for guests with restrictive diets included.

Bliss Pops's reply:

Thanks for the review, Tim! So happy we could bring some Bliss to you and your awesome crew. Take the best of care and let me know if we can ever be of service again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Bliss Pops 1
Offer

Free delivery on all catering orders in the immediate Bay Area! Contact us to see if your destination qualifies!

Pricing

Team

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor
Owner

Hello! Early on I found that business alone did not animate me. But when circumstances exposed me to business combined with my huge sweet tooth, I never looked back.

After managing a Boutique Cupcake Bakery in Pittsburgh, PA I eventually opened my own in Chapel Hill, NC. It had the same name of Bliss Bakery. I was now infatuated with classic childhood treats!

I move to Guadalajara Mexico where I was exposed to popsicles made with real fruit and dairy called the paleta. With what I was used to eating in the summer as a kid, my mind was blown! I was desperate to bring it to The Bay in my own way.

And now, since 2012 I've had the joy of bringing Bliss to countless weddings with endless unique customizations. I look forward to the opportunity to do the exact same for your special day!

Bay Area California San Francisco, CA, 94109