Dayton, OH 45490 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blink of an Eye Photography

Blink of an Eye Photography specializes in lifestyle photography. Our goal is to provide you with timeless portraits that celebrate your wedding using natural, artistic photography, which reflects you and embraces the natural smiles and expressions that come from the joy of life.

• Real Weddings 25

9 Reviews for Blink of an Eye Photography

Mandy · Married on 06/17/2017

Katie is the Best! I really enjoyed how comfortable she was just going with the flow of the room. She was able to capture all the movement of the room, the key moments beautifully, and had no hiccups at all. I didn't even know all the shots she was able to capture until the photos came back. I am a huge picture taker, so the photos of my wedding were extremely important to me. I wanted to make sure the photos looked very real but great quality. I was able to do my engagement photos with her first and was very surprised at how much she could get done in our time together. My now husband has done a lot of family Christmas card photos with professionals and he said that he could not believe how quick she was getting the perfect shot. We were able to view the photos for both occasions in a very reasonable amount of time. I could not have asked for anything better. Thank you so much Katie!

Sent on 08/07/2017

We had the most incredible experience working with Alli. She is a blessing to us and we couldn't have imagined a more amazing photographer. We will continue to use her for all of our future events in life... If she's willing of course :-)

Sent on 10/29/2012

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

Carmen and her staff were absolutely awesome to work with. Not only is Carmen incredibly talented and her work most impressive, but the service was wonderful as well. Every e-mail, phone call, and meeting we were greeted by friendly tones and smiles, and she and her team were so helpful. Thank you Carmen and team, we love you guys!! :)

Sent on 08/07/2012