825 W. State Street Suite 107D, Geneva, IL 60134 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,000
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bling In The Barn

Bling In The Barn is a wedding and event business in Geneva, Illinois that offers wedding rental centerpieces and inclusive packages with a wedding designer and planner.

We have the top wedding designers in the area and offer top notch wedding planning.

Do you have an idea but need help executing your vision? Let us help you!!

Do you have a project that requires creativity and craftmanship? Need to hang decor from the ceiling?

We have the ability of making the impossible, possible. We welcome the challenge !

From simply elegant to rustic charm we can design and decorate any venue or transform any room.

Flower wall rentals, centerpieces, set up, design, take down and more we can offer you peace of mind from planning all the way to the day of the event you will feel at ease with our compassionate team !

Not just a job, but our passion !

Wedding Design & Wedding Planning

Bling In The Barn 7
  • MALAK

MALAK · Married on 06/14/2019

Book them!

Where do I even begin...Carrie is the sweetest person I know. From the moment I first started talking to her, I didn't feel like I was talking to a business that just wanted my money. I felt that I was talking to a friend that wanted to make my wedding look amazing. My fiancée gave me a strict budget on decor. When I first saw the pictures on her page, I thought "There is no way I could afford this". I ended up messaging her regardless just to see. We ended up talking for hours about decor (& life 😂). She is sooooo relatable and understanding. She works with toy. She MADE SURE to stay within my budget and if things costed extra, she was so honest. I would recommend Bling in the Barn for EVERY EVENT. Besides Carrie's awesome personality, she is an amazing decorator! While discussing what to do for decor, I felt that Carrie just knew what I wanted and I trusted her to add/remove what she thought would be best! I was STUNNED, my family was stunned, and my friends were stunned when we finally saw the banquet room. Everything was so beautiful, I am SO happy I went with Bling in the Barn and met Carrie. If you want someone who actually cares about making sure you are happy, GO WITH BLING IN THE BARN! 💕

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Bling In The Barn 8
    Bling In The Barn 9

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Taste, Great Service

We decided less than a month before our wedding that decor help would alleviate a lot of last minute stress for us. Carrie and her team saved the day and did an incredible job - she had a great vision for the space and worked with the venue team to make sure everything looked picture perfect. Carrie understood exactly what *look* we were going for and executed it flawlessly. We are so happy we hired her and would recommend her to anyone else looking for top notch decor planning and execution!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Bling In The Barn's reply:

Carolyn, we were honored to have been chosen as a vendor on one of the most important days of your life! Your detailed communication and inspirational photos allowed us to visualize your style and overall design. Thank you for complimenting us regarding our vision and execution. This is not just a job , but I am passionate about making sure not only the room looks good, but compliments the bride and groom. Elegant and classy!!
    It was our pleasure to service your day!!

- Bling In The Barn

Kristen Ignarski · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful and timely

I came across Carrie and Bling in the Barn through a family recommendation. I absolutely love her! She is quick to respond and gave me options as to what flowers would look good with others. My bouquets turned out gorgeous and I can’t wait to use them!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Bling In The Barn 10
    Bling In The Barn 11
    Bling In The Barn 12
    Bling In The Barn 13

Bling In The Barn's reply:

Kristen, thank you for your kind and generous words. We were pleased to provide you with professional and courteous service. It was my pleasure to ensure you received the desired look with the theme and colors of your wedding style . Your enthusiastic outlook and positive approach made my job easy. Thank you for choosing us for your wedding party floral vendor!
    - Bling In the Barn

Award

Bling In The Barn FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Real Weddings