Dayton, OH 45424 Map · Phone number

About Blackhawk Entertainment

You can count on Blackhawk Entertainment to deliver what we promise. We specialize in positive word of mouth experiences, continually satisfying individuals  in the Dayton, OH and surrounding areas. We are proud of the fact that a large percentage of our orders come from repeat customers and referrals.

Whether you are a business seeking a growing customer base or want to celebrate your family’s precious milestones, you can rely on Blackhawk Entertainment to make it happen.

Your special day is special to us too! We go beyond providing music to entertain your guests.  Once you fill out our wedding packet we develop a personalized itinerary for your reception engaging all individuals involved. Caterers are prepared, photographers never miss a moment, everyone is on the same page! The only thing our couple need to be concerned about is who to say hi to next!

Follow Blackhawk Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Craft Event Bar
dsc08331
blackhawklogo
fbimg1465356363563

5 Reviews for Blackhawk Entertainment

Awesome experience! Had a great time! Played everything I wanted! Really went over and beyond!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Blackhawk is great! They were really easy to work with and fit perfect into my budget. They were really nice people and I liked that there were 2 of them so I never had to worry about finding the DJ even if one had to use the bathroom or something. They really kept the party hopping all night and kept it flowing. I have definitely recommended them to others and they booked 2 weddings from doing mine because my guests loved them too!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Aja · Married on 03/24/2012

I live in Indiana and Blackhawk is located in Ohio. Missy arranged for meetings over the phone. She mailed papers I needed and called and checked up on things regularly.
    At the reception she kept things moving. She not only took care of the music and the guests she even got us drinks! All my requested songs were played and they even took erquests from guests. My guests kept coming and asking me where I found such a good DJ.
    The whole night was wonderful and perfect and I know that Blackhawk was a major factor in that. I could not have asked for things to go more perfectly. Missy and her assistant were awesome and professional. Thanks again guys for making my wedding the best day of my life!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Blackhawk Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Dayton, 45424 See on map
    Location of (Blackhawk Entertainment)