blackcap photography

Waukee, IA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

The only way to tell the entire story...is to be there for the entire story. For all the moments. So, every couple I work with gets beginning-to-end, unlimited, all-day coverage for their wedding day. From the start at the salon that morning to the very last dance of the reception. And sometimes a little after that, even.

I'm very lucky; I get to make a living doing what I love. And I get to meet, come to know, and work with a lot of great couples. I enjoy being an engaged partner in their wedding so that when we get to the wedding day they are really comfortable with me.

My approach: my job on your wedding day is to document the emotions and moments of the day with great images, and to do whatever I can to help make it your best day ever. I have almost no rules and will do just about anything for my clients.

That includes travel. If your wedding is anywhere in the lower 48, I usually don't charge any travel charges. And if you are up for shooting an engagement session off the beaten path...I am up for that. I've shot weddings and engagement sessions in places like Yosemite National Park, the Tetons, San Francisco, Portland, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Times Square, Washington DC, Colorado, Ireland, Iceland, Florida, upstate New York, and Las Vegas.

Interested? Contact me! Questions are free! And I enjoy meeting new people, even if they don't end up being my clients.

Kalea B. Married on 12/04/2021

The best photographer hands down! You won’t be disappointed!

Cody is an amazing photographer that will really capture all your special moments of the most important day! It is such a treasure to have these moments in picture form to look back on for a lifetime! He is professional, flexible, and really is passionate about his work!
    Greg J. Married on 11/12/2021

Wonderful pictures and wonderful person!

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with and getting to know Cody over the last 2 years. Our wedding and reception plans were set, re-set, and re-set again due to Covid. Cody was great in working with us the whole way. He even traveled to SC with us for a special engagement photo shoot...wow....so kind and generous! On shoot days, he gives you all the flexibility and patience you need. Cody's amazing photography is only surpassed by his kind soul and warm personality. Thank you for everything Cody!
    Mercedes W. Married on 09/25/2021

Engagement/Wedding Photos

There are not enough good things to say about Cody Kilgore and blackcap photography! I had the most amazing experience working with him for both engagement and wedding photos! The amount of time, effort, creativity, heart, and soul Cody put into my wedding was unbelievable. I’ve told every person that will listen that the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning was picking Cody to be our photographer. Not only did he create the exact image and feel I imagined but he is such a wonderful person to be around and work with. From flying all the way out to Phoenix where we live now to our wedding day in Iowa he made every effort to work with us and what we envisioned for the most perfect wedding. I still look at our wedding photos everyday and the image he captured I get to relive in each photo and remember the exact feeling I had in that photo. He made a picture more than just another photo. He created a memory that will last an entire lifetime. You can never go wrong when booking with black cap photography!

32059 U Place Waukee, IA, 50263
Location of (blackcap photography)

blackcap photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does blackcap photography include in the starting price?

blackcap photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography services does blackcap photography include in their most popular wedding package?

blackcap photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does blackcap photography offer?

blackcap photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does blackcap photography offer?

blackcap photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does blackcap photography offer for wedding events?

blackcap photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend blackcap photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

blackcap photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding