Black Moon Video

Murfreesboro, TN View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Black Moon Video is a wedding-videography company based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Owner and chief videographer Jessica Bennett strives to capture couples’ love stories in a cinematic, candid fashion. She aims to catch each precious detail and joyful moment, preserving it in style so that you can relive your special day for a lifetime.

Black Moon Video covers destination weddings and Jessica relishes the chance to travel outside of her hometown for wedding events. The key to Jessica’s approach is getting to know you as a couple and she will go the extra mile to ensure a personal and approachable experience for you and your guests. On the day, she covers pre-ceremony preparations through to cocktail hour and the reception and is happy to extend her hours if requested. Afterward, newlyweds can look forward to full-length films and highlight features, available on USB and as digital downloads.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
    Lesley B. Married on 09/16/2018

Best wedding video.. ever!

Jessica and her partner were absolutely excellent to work with on our wedding day. She made sure to capture all of the very special moments, both big and small, and made the BEST wedding video out of it all. We are so thankful to have our video and raw footage of our special day to always look back on. Hire Black Moon Video for all of your videography needs, you will not be disappointed!
    Jaclyn B. Married on 06/30/2018

Our perfect day!

Black Moon Video documented our wedding day in the most beautiful way! For our first anniversary my sister even gave us one of the Video Play books of our special day! They killed it and we watch our wedding day video every year on our anniversary!

Deals

Team

Jessica Bennett
Jessica Bennett
Videographer, Editor, Owner

I always loved taking photos and videos as a kid, but my passion for it became more serious when I took a film class in high school. I then continued on to Watkins College of Art, Design and Film, where I majored in Cinematography. I did several short films and advertisement videos, and decided I wanted to try telling the stories of people who actually lived them. So, in 2014, I started doing Wedding Videography and I have loved every minute of it!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee Murfreesboro, TN, 37129
Location of (Black Moon Video)
408 Niagra Lane Murfreesboro, TN, 37129 See on map

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding