Fay Rd, Goshen, OH 45122 Map · Phone number
1 Review

About BKDJ ENTERTAINMENTS

Hello i would like to tell you about my busness I am restarting my bussness as BKDJ ENTERTAINMENTS;

I went through a house fire in 2009 and had to bild it back up;

I use to Dj under the Name Bubba's Karaoke & Dj Service but,

I decieded to start all fresh with a new name.

here's some info about me under my old name; i haven't got around to update my broshure

One of the Best Priced DJ's

in Town

Bill R. Rhodes - owner / proprietor

About  BKDJ ENTERTAINMENTS

(A.K.A) Bubba Karaoke & Dj Service

Bubba's Karaoke & DJ Service has been serving the East Side & some of the West Side of

Cincinnati area with quality Karaoke and DJ services since 2003.

All events are hosted by owner/proprietor Bill R. Rhodes; Bill started singing Karaoke in bars when he was 16 years old & started helping the Karaoke Dj's when he turned the age of 21. It has been a dream of his to own his own equipment. So he started out by buying the music that he would sing & then bought his first home Karaoke system when he turned the age of 25. Then he got his first pro system when he turned 27 years old which was a mix match. He started with two 10" Peavey speakers, a Radio Shack mixer, RSQ single tray karaoke player & a Kenwood Amp. He used this system for about 1½ to 2 years before he upgraded his system. He now owns and uses a Yarkville power mixer, two 15" Wharfedale Pro speakers, RSQ three disc tray karaoke player & a JVC single tray cd Player..He is in the process upgrading to computer; He has two system one as a back up system. He also has some light effects & is still growing. He enjoys working with the plubic & having fun.& enjoys every minute of it.

How I came up with the business name:

The first time I did karaoke I was at a bar & grill called The Old Wooden Nickel in Milford, I was dared so I did it & I had fun so I went back & sang more. Then when I turn 18 years old I stopped at a bar called Beejays's for karaoke (located on S.R.28 in Goshen). I was on my way home from work. I didn't know if they would let me stay or not, but they did as long as I did not try to drink alcohol. I made lots of friends there and I made that my hang out place. I met some good friends of mine named Paul & Kathy Singleton. They ask me if I would mind if they called me Bubba and I told them no, so that is how I got the nickname Bubba. I started helping out around the bar & talking to the Dj about the system. I talked to him about buying his system but he wanted too much, so I waited & bought one pice at a time until I got my system. . I decided to start my business and I figured since everybody knows me as Bubba that would be the perfect name for my business.

The jobs I've worked:

The first Dj job I did on my own was a Wedding Reception for a friend of mine & since then I've worked at a bar called No Worries in Miami Town, Oh. & Gold Miners Inn in Batavia Oh.

Here is a list of jobs & weddings I have done:

No Worries Bar, Miami Town, Oh. ----------------2 Private parties & Karaoke Nights

Gold Miners Inn, Batavia, Oh. ----------------------Christmas & New Years Parties

Riverfront West Hall, Miami Town, Oh. ---------- 4 Wedding Receptions, 2 Birthday Parties &

2 Retirement parties

Dan & Jan Dreyer, Goshen, Oh. --------------------Anniversary party

Dearborn Cty. Fair, Lawerenceburg IN.---Karaoke

Mike & Rachel Harman, Georgetown, Oh---------Wedding Reception

Greg &Tara Sams, Blanchester, Oh. -------------- Wedding Reception

Hang Overs Bar ---------------------------------------Karaoke

Mr & MRS Laypool ----------------------------------- Wedding Reception

Don & Kelly Allen--------------------------------------- Wedding Reception (2012)

DJ SERVICES

Musical entertainment for all occasions

Anniversaries

BKDJ Entertainments

Bill R.Rhodes

you,

Follow BKDJ ENTERTAINMENTS on

Other couples have also viewed

• Monster Beatz DJs
  • A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC.
  • A & K Entertainment
52790010151048168440708730530307n
c0fbc183b9ba0562 1327999501645 bkdjdj

1 Reviews for BKDJ ENTERTAINMENTS

Patty · Married on 10/16/2013

I had to have a DJ at the last minute for my wedding. Bill Rhodes did not even hesitate to be there for me. He played a loving song for me and my father to dance to. I'm extremely happy for h being there he's a GREAT DJ. Bill Thank You for all your help; you created memories that had lasted me for a long time

Sent on 01/14/2015

BKDJ ENTERTAINMENTS FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• Fay Rd Goshen, 45122 See on map
    Location of (BKDJ ENTERTAINMENTS)