Rabbi Steven Lebow

Marietta, Georgia View map Visit website

$750 Typical Price

Servicing the states of Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee, licensed officiant Rabbi Steven Lebow specializes in arranging and administering unique Jewish, interfaith, and same-sex marriages. When it comes to weddings, Rabbi Lebow’s motto is “always keep the bride smiling”. He is dedicated to making your wedding a stress-free, memorable experience.

Rabbi Lebow enjoys customizing his services to his couples’ values, style, and personality, and does not require any manner of religious agenda to be included in your ceremony. During your complimentary initial consultation, Rabbi Lebow will help you determine your wedding vision and begin shaping the structure of your ceremony around your preferences. He always keeps wedding ceremonies to under 30 minutes in length to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of you and your wedding guests.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$750

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$750

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
GA
SC
TN

Amanda K. Married on 06/26/2021

Best ceremony

Rabbi Lebow initiated the most loving, kind, and funny ceremony. It captured our personalities so perfectly. All our friends and family couldn't stop telling us how great the ceremony went.
  • Z
    Zara F. Married on 05/22/2021

Perfection!

Rabbi Lebow was absolutely wonderful! He met with us ahead of time and got to know us. He then listened to what we had in mind and transformed that into something perfect. We could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony and more kind and wonderful words. We will always remember what he said. It was very special to us, and he managed to reflect our personalities and what we wanted exactly! It was just perfect. We are extremely grateful to him and cannot say enough good things about him!

Rabbi Steven Lebow's reply:

It was great getting know you! You made the process so easy and we “clicked” right away.
    I’m so glad I spent the time to get to know you and to make the wedding special!

Rabbi Steven Lebow
  • Camille
    Camille E. Married on 05/13/2021

Best Rabbi Ever!

We consider ourselves lucky to have had such an amazing Rabbi. Rabbi Lebow couldn’t have officiated our wedding more perfectly. He was so accommodating to our needs. He captured our story and gave us the wedding we always wanted. He explained the Jewish rituals for those who were unfamiliar with the traditions. He made it meaningful, interesting, entertaining, and light-heated. Let me be real here, I made him promise to not let me cry and he delivered! Jews and non-Jews were both raving about how this was the best officiant they have witnessed. Thank you, Rabbi Lebow, for being part of our day and truly making it unforgettable!

Rabbi Steven Lebow's reply:

Camille- you and your bride were stupendous! You guys are beautiful inside and out! Thanks for letting me be a part of your big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

PushPin - Atlanta Wedding Photography PushPin - Atlanta Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Rabbi Lebow does a wonderful job keeping things moving along. Highly recommended!

SteveMyFavoriteDJ SteveMyFavoriteDJ Wedding DJs

I have had the opportunity to see this guy in action - and let me tell you he is fun, energetic and entertaining! I highly recommend Steven! If I had it all to do over I would give him a ring and have him officiate my wedding!

52 Emerson Hill Square Marietta, Georgia, 30060

7:00 am-10:00 pm Every day
Location of (Rabbi Steven Lebow)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding