613 Phillips Ave, Toledo, OH 43612 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Birmingham Limousine Service

2018 Couples Choice Award Winner on WeddingWire.

We have been chosen as the " Brides Choice Award " winner from Wedding Wire and the " Best of Weddings " from brides as voted on The Knot.

Don't be fooled by flashy sales presentations or get burned by cheap prices. Michael Birmingham and Birmingham Limousine service have been providing the best wedding services in the area since 1992.

We offer sedan service, SUV's , Vans, Mini Buses, Stretch Limousines, Escalades, and Luxury Limousine Buses.

We can shuttle guests for you, help with logistics for your rehersal dinner, get your friends and family from any area airport or train station to the hotel or home they are staying at.

We are the preferred transportation provider to Ottawa Hills Travel, Central Travel, Owens Illinois, Owens Corning and have transported 100's of thousands of people over the years, with an incredible repeat business rate of nearly 95%.

Follow Birmingham Limousine Service on

Classic Lincoln Limousine - 8-10 passengers
a8d667d279d51ade 19769 2016 E450 14 16psgr MINI LUXURY COACH 33

21 Reviews for Birmingham Limousine Service

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

The booking process was easy and efficient. My questions were answered quickly and the staff in the office was all so sweet and easy to work with. On our big day, our driver was amazing! He arrived on time and was very flexible with any request we had. He even helped to keep potential photobombers out of the way when we stopped to take pictures. Thanks for making our day even more special!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • SoontobeMrs.Harmon

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved everything about this company. I booked them 1.5 years in advanced for my wedding. I thought I may have to contact them to confirm everything but they beat me to it!!! They were professional and the driver was amazing. He even volunteered to run back to the church when we forgot something, he suggested picture locations, and he did not complain when we all started singing in the back of the limo (trust me, were not good singers at all). I would hire them again!

Sent on 06/27/2017

bailey · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing! They took such good care of my huge bridal party. They were so patient helping me in and out of the limo with my huge dress. They had napkins and decor to match our wedding color! They were so professional and kind

Sent on 08/19/2017

Birmingham Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Birmingham Limousine Service 1
    New lower deposit to hold your date.
    We have lowered our deposit requirement from $ 250.00 to only $150.00 to secure your limousine and your date. Please call us for more details and to book your wedding limousine and transportation.

• Crowning Celebrations
    Crowning Celebrations Wedding Planners

Birmingham Limo is a respectable and professional transportation company. They provide a wonderful service with clean vehicles that show little or no wear. And their vehicles are always state-of-the art and the latest in wedding and special event transportation. Birmingham Limo's drivers are polite and timely. The owner Michael and his time as great to work with and we love trusting them to be on time and safe with our brides and grooms!

• Bee for the Day
    Bee for the Day Wedding Planners

We at Bee for the Day love to work with Birmingham Limos!!! The drivers are always professional and patient. Helpful and knowledgeable about the services. The cars are always clean and on time!!! We recommend them with PRIDE!!!!

• 613 Phillips Ave Toledo, 43612 See on map