Birmingham Limousine Service Reviews

21 | Toledo, OH

21 Reviews for Birmingham Limousine Service

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

The booking process was easy and efficient. My questions were answered quickly and the staff in the office was all so sweet and easy to work with. On our big day, our driver was amazing! He arrived on time and was very flexible with any request we had. He even helped to keep potential photobombers out of the way when we stopped to take pictures. Thanks for making our day even more special!

• SoontobeMrs.Harmon

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

I loved everything about this company. I booked them 1.5 years in advanced for my wedding. I thought I may have to contact them to confirm everything but they beat me to it!!! They were professional and the driver was amazing. He even volunteered to run back to the church when we forgot something, he suggested picture locations, and he did not complain when we all started singing in the back of the limo (trust me, were not good singers at all). I would hire them again!

bailey · Married on 06/17/2017

Amazing! They took such good care of my huge bridal party. They were so patient helping me in and out of the limo with my huge dress. They had napkins and decor to match our wedding color! They were so professional and kind

Kayla · Married on 01/21/2017

So happy that we booked with Birmingham Limousine! They were easy to work with and very professional from the beginning. The girls at the office were knowledgable and pleasant to talk to, always accomodating and able to answer all of my questions. They called the day before the wedding to confirm and I realized I had made an error on the arrival time, this was changed without any difficulties what so ever. On that day the driver arrived on time. The limobus was amazing, far better then expected. There was a table with booth style seating, captain chairs, and benches/couches. Everything was clean and well maintained. The style of the bus was updated and looked brand new, my bridal party was very impressed. They had an area for our bevarages and provided champagne and glasses. The driver was very professional, got us where we needed to be and got us there on time. There was a port so that we could connect our phones to the stereo and play the music of our choice. We had a great time on the bus and do not regret booking Birmingham for one second, I was apprehensive in booking transportation because I didnt think it was necessary but I am so glad we did, it was the first moment we had to sit back and relax as a newly married couple and we had a blast!

Lindsay · Married on 11/05/2016

The party bus for our limo was just a described. The driver was friendly and timely. We definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Birmingham Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and best wishes to you.

Cindy · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the limousine service for our daughter's wedding! It was the first big snowstorm of the season. The driver was so accommodating in the snow. He easily agreed to change locations for photographs due to the weather. He was friendly and prompt. Definitely suggest Birmingham Limousine!

• Ani

Ani · Married on 05/23/2015

What a great choice! The limo arrived a little bit early. We are extremely pleased with the service

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

We got their new limo bus that was only a few months old. It was AMAZING. It was clean, had champagne stocked and glasses. The limo itself was very nicely laid out and easily fit a large party. The driver was courteous, clean and on time as well. A great experience all around.

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

The best limo company to work with! From the time I called to the time the party bus picked us up everything was great. Every employee has great customer service. Very friendly!! We couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. The price was very reasonable and affordable especially since we needed a bigger party bus because we had a big bridal party (9 people on each side). Our driver was great! The party bus was awesome. We got so many compliments on it. They are great. We will defiantly use them again in the future for any of our other traveling needs. We highly recommend them!!

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2012

We used the H2 Hummer Limo and and it beautiful, clean and the complimentary champagne was amazing! Our limo arrived early and was always ready to go wherever we decided.

Kaleigh · Married on 07/28/2012

Fantastic! thank you! driver was courteous and fun to work with! very polite and entertaining. I'll be recommending! :) thanks!

Kim · Married on 06/30/2012

Birmingham was great to work with, very flexible, on time, professional. Did wedding and bachelorette party. Driver was great, took good care of the girls and remembered each of them at the wedding and was so personable!

Jan · Married on 08/06/2011

Arrived on time, with a big umbrella because it rained right at theat moment! Stopped multiple places as the bride and groom requested and got them to the reception venue on time. Wedding party was very pleased with the trip and thouroughly enjoyed themselves.

Marissa · Married on 03/20/2010

They were spot-on time at the church ... they driver was very friendly and accomodating. He knew the area very well and was willing to drive us around. I was impressed with the cleanliness and professionalism of the limo and service.

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2009

We used Birmingham's Limo Bus for our wedding party. They followed my husband in our Rolls Royce for pictures, then took the wedding party wherever they wanted in between pictures and the reception. Since my husband and all his groomsment were BG grads, the limo bus took them bar hopping in BG for an hour. Our wedding party raved at how great the limo bus was.

Taylor · Married on 09/13/2008

3.5

Great to work with, but felt we paid lots for only using the drive time for an hour out of the 3 we had to book...but this is with all the companies. They did provide a discount for the shuttle we had for guests at our hotel.

Lindsey · Married on 12/16/2017

3.0

Birmingham Limo has a fantastic fleet line-up and their drives are excellent! My husband used them for his bachelor party, they went up to MIS for the day. The driver was early, and extremely friendly. We then used them for our wedding as well-the 26 passenger bus, and we were not disappointed. Roomy, comfortable and our driver was excellent. My only complaint is they do not respond to emails quickly at times, and they did mess up the accounting with my payments. I corrected their invoice for them by providing payments I had made and once it was escalated to the CEO, Mike, it was quickly resolved. I appreciated him taking the time to look at the issue and correct it, however, it did take several emails to the "info" email before it was escalated to Mike. Either way, a small bump in the road for otherwise truly excellent vehicle offerings and drivers. We would use them again in the future, if needed and highly recommend them for your wedding day or other needs!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Birmingham Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Lindsey. We love hearing positive words about the work we put in every day.

This was a great limo service. They were on time and efficient. Limo was clean and up to date. Driver was professional and funny. I will use this limo service in the future.

Leigh · Married on 10/27/2007

Our driver was wonderful. Most of our bridal party was obnoxious drunk and he sat there laughing at them the whole time. The company was the cheapest we found for the Hummer Limo that we wanted

Jason · Married on 01/19/2013

3.0

Great limo package, adn affordable. Limo came color coordinated and had two bottles of champagne for us to enjoy. I would definitely use them again.

1.6
      2.0
      0.0
      1.0
      0.0

Refer to yelp review. You should be able to pick it out quite easily.