Birmingham Limousine Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 09/18/2021

Awesome Party Bus!

Casey did an awesome job! The bus was very clean, spacious and had everything we needed!
  • Shari
    Shari S. Married on 08/14/2021

Very Happy!

We used Birmingham for our wedding for transportation for the bridal party and were very happy! We used the 12 passenger limo bus, Picked us up at the church, took us to the park for pictures, and dropped us off at the reception venue. The shuttle bus was nice, clean, comfy, perfect amount of room for 12 people! They let us bring drinks on and I also loved the colors changing! the driver was on time or early (i don’t remember!) and really nice! He didn’t seem bothered by how crazy we were! Also it was the best PRICE I could find too! So very happy with them!! Thank you for helping the day go smoothly and getting us where we needed to go!!
  • Natalya
    Natalya S. Married on 09/05/2020

Professional Limo Company

Birmingham Limo pulled through last minute when the party bus we rented for our 9/12 wedding with another company was no longer available. The driver arrived early, was professional and friendly. He got the door for us and helped get my extremely large dress into the limo. When we pulled up to the ceremony and the chairs were not setup he got out of the limo himself and told the party rental company to hurry up because they were extremely late which was very stressful. The limo seemed to be brand new and there were cold waters waiting for us which was appreciated because it was a warm September day. Overall, I would highly recommend Birmingham to other Brides if you would like to have a stress free day (at least the Limo part).
  • Anna
    Anna S. Married on 05/30/2020

Great experience and so much fun!

We booked the 16-passenger party bus for our wedding party while we were going around to take pictures before the ceremony. The party bus was so much fun! Very clean and nice. Wish we could have spent more time on it!! It was stocked with water and napkins, and had a built in trashcan which was nice for easy clean up. Our driver was very friendly and accommodating.
  • Abby
    Abby N. Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic!

Birmingham went above and beyond on our rainy wedding day! Our driver got out at every stop and walked me with an additional umbrella to wherever I was going! They were very laid back on the bus despite our loud and lively bridal party!

Birmingham Limousine Service's reply:

Thanks Abby. Mike C is one of our longest tenured chauffeurs and is one of the best in the industry.

If you feel inclined, please rate and review us on Google as well.
    Thanks again for the kind words.
    Michael P. Birmingham
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 07/13/2019

Professional and Courteous

Birmingham limo was who we used for my 7/13/19 wedding. The company had fantastic customer service and offered a great low rate. Our driver was very flexible and allowed us to add two more stops than originally planned. He kept one a surprise from my niece as requested. I would definitely book them again. Our driver helped us carry things into the bus as well as into our venue.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/03/2017
    The booking process was easy and efficient. My questions were answered quickly and the staff in the office was all so sweet and easy to work with. On our big day, our driver was amazing! He arrived on time and was very flexible with any request we had. He even helped to keep potential photobombers out of the way when we stopped to take pictures. Thanks for making our day even more special!
    Bailey Married on 06/17/2017
    Amazing! They took such good care of my huge bridal party. They were so patient helping me in and out of the limo with my huge dress. They had napkins and decor to match our wedding color! They were so professional and kind
  • SoontobeMrs.Harmon
    Ashley Married on 06/17/2017
    I loved everything about this company. I booked them 1.5 years in advanced for my wedding. I thought I may have to contact them to confirm everything but they beat me to it!!! They were professional and the driver was amazing. He even volunteered to run back to the church when we forgot something, he suggested picture locations, and he did not complain when we all started singing in the back of the limo (trust me, were not good singers at all). I would hire them again!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 01/21/2017
    So happy that we booked with Birmingham Limousine! They were easy to work with and very professional from the beginning. The girls at the office were knowledgable and pleasant to talk to, always accomodating and able to answer all of my questions. They called the day before the wedding to confirm and I realized I had made an error on the arrival time, this was changed without any difficulties what so ever. On that day the driver arrived on time. The limobus was amazing, far better then expected. There was a table with booth style seating, captain chairs, and benches/couches. Everything was clean and well maintained. The style of the bus was updated and looked brand new, my bridal party was very impressed. They had an area for our bevarages and provided champagne and glasses. The driver was very professional, got us where we needed to be and got us there on time. There was a port so that we could connect our phones to the stereo and play the music of our choice. We had a great time on the bus and do not regret booking Birmingham for one second, I was apprehensive in booking transportation because I didnt think it was necessary but I am so glad we did, it was the first moment we had to sit back and relax as a newly married couple and we had a blast!
    Lindsay Married on 11/05/2016
    The party bus for our limo was just a described. The driver was friendly and timely. We definitely recommend them!

Birmingham Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and best wishes to you.
    Cindy Married on 11/21/2015
    I cannot say enough good things about the limousine service for our daughter's wedding! It was the first big snowstorm of the season. The driver was so accommodating in the snow. He easily agreed to change locations for photographs due to the weather. He was friendly and prompt. Definitely suggest Birmingham Limousine!
  • Ani
    Ani Married on 05/23/2015
    What a great choice! The limo arrived a little bit early. We are extremely pleased with the service
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/15/2013
    We got their new limo bus that was only a few months old. It was AMAZING. It was clean, had champagne stocked and glasses. The limo itself was very nicely laid out and easily fit a large party. The driver was courteous, clean and on time as well. A great experience all around.
    Katie Married on 05/25/2013
    The best limo company to work with! From the time I called to the time the party bus picked us up everything was great. Every employee has great customer service. Very friendly!! We couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. The price was very reasonable and affordable especially since we needed a bigger party bus because we had a big bridal party (9 people on each side). Our driver was great! The party bus was awesome. We got so many compliments on it. They are great. We will defiantly use them again in the future for any of our other traveling needs. We highly recommend them!!
    Michelle Married on 10/27/2012
    We used the H2 Hummer Limo and and it beautiful, clean and the complimentary champagne was amazing! Our limo arrived early and was always ready to go wherever we decided.
    Kaleigh Married on 07/28/2012
    Fantastic! thank you! driver was courteous and fun to work with! very polite and entertaining. I'll be recommending! :) thanks!
    Kim Married on 06/30/2012
    Birmingham was great to work with, very flexible, on time, professional. Did wedding and bachelorette party. Driver was great, took good care of the girls and remembered each of them at the wedding and was so personable!
    Jan Married on 08/06/2011
    Arrived on time, with a big umbrella because it rained right at theat moment! Stopped multiple places as the bride and groom requested and got them to the reception venue on time. Wedding party was very pleased with the trip and thouroughly enjoyed themselves.
    Marissa Married on 03/20/2010
    They were spot-on time at the church ... they driver was very friendly and accomodating. He knew the area very well and was willing to drive us around. I was impressed with the cleanliness and professionalism of the limo and service.
    Jennifer Married on 09/19/2009
    We used Birmingham's Limo Bus for our wedding party. They followed my husband in our Rolls Royce for pictures, then took the wedding party wherever they wanted in between pictures and the reception. Since my husband and all his groomsment were BG grads, the limo bus took them bar hopping in BG for an hour. Our wedding party raved at how great the limo bus was.
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 09/07/2019

Best Prices and Great Driver

The limo service was very accommodating. I called several places and they were flexible and gave me the best price. Our driver was really great.

Birmingham Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Lindsey. We love what we do and we are glad it shows. Please give us 5 stars on Google and tell your friends about us.
    Taylor Married on 09/13/2008
    Great to work with, but felt we paid lots for only using the drive time for an hour out of the 3 we had to book...but this is with all the companies. They did provide a discount for the shuttle we had for guests at our hotel.
    Lindsey Married on 12/16/2017
    Birmingham Limo has a fantastic fleet line-up and their drives are excellent! My husband used them for his bachelor party, they went up to MIS for the day. The driver was early, and extremely friendly. We then used them for our wedding as well-the 26 passenger bus, and we were not disappointed. Roomy, comfortable and our driver was excellent. My only complaint is they do not respond to emails quickly at times, and they did mess up the accounting with my payments. I corrected their invoice for them by providing payments I had made and once it was escalated to the CEO, Mike, it was quickly resolved. I appreciated him taking the time to look at the issue and correct it, however, it did take several emails to the "info" email before it was escalated to Mike. Either way, a small bump in the road for otherwise truly excellent vehicle offerings and drivers. We would use them again in the future, if needed and highly recommend them for your wedding day or other needs!

Birmingham Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Lindsey. We love hearing positive words about the work we put in every day.
  • User848173 2+ years ago
    This was a great limo service. They were on time and efficient. Limo was clean and up to date. Driver was professional and funny. I will use this limo service in the future.