2663 West Woodstock Road, Woodstock, VT 05091 Map · Phone number

About Birds of a Flower

"Birds of a Flower" is a design and fabrication company located in Woodstock, VT.Our goal is to provide our clients with beautiful objects and flowers for their weddings, homes and events. From petals to metals we offer a catered design experience and have a talented team to assist you with your vision.

Please contact us so we can bring your design needs to fruition.

We are located in West Woodstock, Vermont but have satellite studios in Little

Compton, Rhode Island and Camden, Maine.

Heather & Piper are excited to hear from you!

802.457.1161

Birds of a Flower 6
Birds of a Flower 7

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Pure magic

We don’t have enough compliments to describe our experience working with Heather and her team. I had some loose ideas of what I liked, but couldn’t figure out how to articulate it into a cohesive vision. Heather took all of my notes and photos and not only brought my vision to life, but elevated it to something more beautiful than we had ever dreamed. We were stunned when we walked into our reception, and our guests were absolutely wowed! She is so much more than a florist – she is a true creative with an unbelievable eye for design and will think through every detail of your wedding design and décor. She is also such a sweetheart and a joy to work with. I cannot recommend her enough – thank you Heather!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Floral Designer in Vermont

Heather is a creative genius. She is friendly and highly professional. She designed amazing floral arrangements that created the perfect scene for the whole wedding. I received one million compliments on the flowers and I loved them myself! She was flexible with my budget and I appreciated the conversation we had about what works best for me and how she could bring everything to life for the big day. Seriously gorgeous results, could not have dreamed of anything better.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Birds of a Flower 8
    Birds of a Flower 9
    Birds of a Flower 10
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/22/2018

Best part of our wedding!

Where do I begin! We initially reached out to the Birds a little over a year before our wedding. From the very first phone call, Heather was so helpful. She took our ideas for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and completely brought them to life. The most amazing part of the whole process was how Heather kept our budget in mind the whole time. In an industry where budgets tend to go over by 2 or 3 times the original amount, it was refreshing to have Heather’s expertise in making our dream a reality while fitting our budget. I would recommended Birds of a Flower over and over again to anyone getting married in Vermont or beyond. A truly amazing company run by even more amazing people!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Birds of a Flower 11
    Birds of a Flower 12
    Birds of a Flower 13
    Birds of a Flower 14
    Birds of a Flower 15

Birds of a Flower FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Country, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• The Barnard Inn Restaurant & Max's Tavern
    The Barnard Inn Restaurant & Max's Tavern Restaurant Weddings

We've worked with Birds of a Flower many times, they even did the flowers for our own wedding. We love their style and professionalism. A certain local gem of a florist. The kindest easiest women to work with.

• 2663 West Woodstock Road Woodstock, 05091 See on map