Birds of a Flower

Barnard, VT View map

Birds of a Flower is a boutique event design company located in Barnard, VT.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Alison
    Alison C. Married on 09/05/2021

Incredible.

Oh my god. I had no words when I walked into our reception space and when I saw our ceremony arch, and our bouquets, floral crowns, boutonnieres, floral dog leash, and other pieces were no less stunning. I had quite the vision for my wedding and Heather was so patient with me and worked to bring my dreams, and more, to life. She has an incredible eye for design, and made everything look like a fairytale. We had planned a "small" ceremony arch, and she delivered the most stunning arch adorned with babies breath and roses that I have EVER seen. The details were impeccable and she had the most thoughtful touches and ideas. Our guests were in awe just like we were. Florals are pricey overall, but it was worth every penny. Heather is a magician!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 08/28/2021

Absolutely amazingly talented floral designers

Heather of Birds of a Flower and her team are incredibly talented and creative. She helped us achieve the look we wanted, working within our budget, and exceeded our greatest expectations! Thank you so much, Heather!
  • Molly
    Molly E. Married on 05/29/2021

Heather/Birds of a Flower is THE BEST

Having Birds of a Flower as our florist was truly the best decision we made for our wedding. Heather went above and beyond what we could have imagined! We have had friends and acquaintances asking us nonstop about who did our flowers and how they could hire her to do theirs. Heather is patient, thoughtful, and has such an eye for design and decor. She is really well-connected with other Vermont vendors which made planning so much smoother. I really can't say enough good things about Birds of a Flower. They are THE BEST!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

The Barnard Inn Restaurant & Max's Tavern The Barnard Inn Restaurant & Max's Tavern Restaurant Weddings

We've worked with Birds of a Flower many times, they even did the flowers for our own wedding. We love their style and professionalism. A certain local gem of a florist. The kindest easiest women to work with.

PO Box 218 Barnard, VT, 05031
Location of (Birds of a Flower)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding