2663 West Woodstock Road, Woodstock, VT 05091 Map · Phone number

About Birds of a Flower

"Birds of a Flower" is a design and fabrication company located in Woodstock, VT.Our goal is to provide our clients with beautiful objects and flowers for their weddings, homes and events. From petals to metals we offer a catered design experience and have a talented team to assist you with your vision.

Please contact us so we can bring your design needs to fruition.

We are located in West Woodstock, Vermont but have satellite studios in Little

Compton, Rhode Island and Camden, Maine.

Heather & Piper are excited to hear from you!

802.457.1161

bouquet 1 copy

32 Reviews for Birds of a Flower

• Hayley

Hayley Chestnut · Married on 02/29/2020

Created the perfect ambience for our day

When I first talked to Heather on the phone a year before our wedding, I knew I would go with her and Birds of a Flower. She was so easy to talk to and was understanding everything I had said. She had done many weddings at the Woodstock Inn and we both agreed the ballroom left more to be desired. She transformed the ballroom into such a cool, homey yet elegant vibe. It felt like we were in a different room. My husband was even blown away by the transformation (and when we started wedding planning he thought we didn't need flowers hah). I still can't get over how perfect it was. She even put on the boutonnieres on the groomsmen and made some extra boutonnieres on the day of because more people wanted them. It was incredible.

Heather and her team is so much more than florists, but architects for the wedding theme and vibe. In the planning process, I sent Heather a bunch of photos and explained the vibe we wanted that night. The only specifics I really gave here were winter greenery, white flowers, and a warm, welcoming vibe in the ballroom. She brought my vision to life and I really didn't even know what it was. Allowing Heather and her team to use their creativity made the flowers and installations wayyyy better than something I could have imagined.

She also is very cognizant of your budget and will help you decide which things to cut and keep to keep the vibe what you want. Her prices are so affordable for the amount of work you get. I almost want to have another wedding so I can see more of what Heather and her team can do! If you are getting married, you have to go with Birds of a Flower.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2019

Best Florist by far!

Everyone at Birds of a flower is truly amazing! We can't thank Heather and the whole team enough for the outstanding job they did for our wedding in October. Heather is so nice and sweet and just amazing to work with. Everything turned out amazing and we were in awe when we saw how wonderful everything turned out they went above and beyond and exceed our exceptions. The creativity that went into every piece was amazing we loved all the colors and how perfectly it all flowed. If your looking for an amazing florist you will most certainly not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Elsa

Elsa Di Ruggiero · Married on 09/21/2019

Completely in awe

Heather and the Birds of a Flower team have an unbelievable talent that is truly unmatched! I was referred to Birds of a Flower by a friend who had been married last year. I recall absolutely loving the greenery and florals throughout her venue and was so excited when the team was available to work with us for our wedding! We had a smaller budget and Heather was SO CREATIVE with our vision. I received so many compliments from guests on the effortless beauty of the greenery and florals throughout the venue. She decorated our ceremony arbor with gorgeous greens that were exactly what I had envisioned! Mine and the bridesmaids' bouquets were STUNNING. My favorite feature about Birds of a Flower is that they give you access to the use of antique bottles and a vast and eclectic collection of pottery and vases, making the flowers really stand out, even on a budget. The team was also creative with repurposing our florals (bouquets were placed on the mantle in our reception hall with greenery after the ceremony concluded) and not a single detail was missed. Do yourself a favor and book Birds of a Flower for your special day. Heather and her team are true artists and I hope to have an occasion to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/29/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Birds of a Flower FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Corsages
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• The Barnard Inn Restaurant & Max's Tavern Restaurant Weddings

We've worked with Birds of a Flower many times, they even did the flowers for our own wedding. We love their style and professionalism. A certain local gem of a florist. The kindest easiest women to work with.

• 2663 West Woodstock Road Woodstock, 05091 See on map
    Location of (Birds of a Flower)