Birdie In A Barn Vintage Rentals

Murrieta, Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Birdie In A Barn Vintage Rentals

Having trouble finding what you're looking for?

Birdie in a Barn is a vintage rental company with a plethora of unique items that will make your vision for your wedding or event become a reality. Our tableware includes a huge selection of vintage mismatched china to contemporary granite chargers, and everything in between. Although we have everything you need to set the finest table our real specialty is our vintage furniture. Choose from couches, chairs, tables, buffets, backdrops, etageres, bars, farm tables, and much more. Our vintage props cover everything from typewriters to birdcages, from vases to signs, from chandeliers to candlesticks. Whether your style is Mid-century Modern, Contemporary, Boho, Eclectic, Vintage, or a combination of them all, we have exactly what you are looking for. Stop by our on-line store or make an appointment to visit the barn for that personal touch. We can't wait to help you make your day spectacular.

Follow Birdie In A Barn Vintage Rentals on

Queen Anne chair in blue velvet with a bridal bouquet,
White granite sweetheart table with two shabby chic white chairs.
White granite sweetheart table with two shabby chic white chairs.
Pink Swirl depression glass table setting with vintage silverware.
Pink Swirl depression glass table setting with vintage silverware.
Mahogany buffet with silver candlesticks and cake plates.
Mahogany buffet with silver candlesticks and cake plates.

3 Reviews for Birdie In A Barn Vintage Rentals

Amanda · Getting married on 03/28/2019

I was looking for glassware and tableware for a spring bridal-inspired shoot. I reached out to Birdie in a Barn and Diana was very responsive and easy to work with. I got the opportunity to visit the barn myself and was blown away by the extensive collection - I ended up selecting vintage china plates and teapot/teacups, drinking glasses and chargers. The whole team at Birdie in a Barn are fun yet professional and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend for your rental needs for any event big or small - I definitely have my eye on a variety of furniture pieces and rugs for my wedding next year.

Andrea · Married on 06/11/2016

I love Birdie in a Barn! I have used them on multiple occasions and every time I was overly satisfied. They have beautiful pieces and you can tell they take care of their rentals. Susan and Diana were amazing to work with, they are kind, responsive, flexible, and helpful. They helped pair pieces together for me and suggested pieces I hadn’t thought about. Their prices are very fair, and they even delivered it for me. I will be I Using them for all my rental needs!

Shawna · event on: 04/01/2018

I am an Orange County photographer and floral designer and put together numerous weddings a year. I have used Birdie exclusively for these events and also styled shoots. The inventory they have is incredible...fills up a whole barn, quite literally. The dishes always come clean and wrapped and furniture is delivered with the utmost care. I cannot say enough good about their services. Always friendly, personable and accommodating. If you need rentals of ANY kind (they have so much cool stuff) seek them out!! You will not be disappointed. The best in the biz.

Birdie In A Barn Vintage Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 125.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 30.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• Chateau Adare
    Chateau Adare Hotel Weddings

Birdie in a Barn has all the rental items you need. Their vintage, one of a kind, tableware, furniture, backdrops, and just all around decor props are to die for. Whatever your style, you can find it at Birdie in a Barn.

• Murrieta Murrieta, CA 92562 See on map