Perry Hall, MD 21128 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500

About Bird of Paradise Events

Bird of Paradise Events would be honored to help you plan your most memorable day. As wedding consultants, we’re here to provide you with a wealth of options, ideas and insights.

Our role is to make your life easier as you plan your special day. We like to think of ourselves as your creative partners in everything wedding-related. We keep track of the thousand little details, so you’re free to relax, enjoy your guests, and savor every unforgettable moment!

Contact us

Bird of Paradise Events 1
Bird of Paradise Events 2
Bird of Paradise Events 3

Carly · Married on 09/15/2018

Words can not describe the happiness and joy that I felt on my wedding day! I can say that, my wedding was the best day of my entire life, and that has EVERYTHING to do with Tiffanie "The Event Planner" and the Bird of Paradise team!! My mom and I knew that we needed a planner to be able to enjoy the process of wedding prep. Bird Of Paradise was the ONLY planning team we agreed on (seriously). From beginning to end, Tiffanie was worth her weight in gold. She is the BEST in the business, and it is well known around town. Several of my other vendors knew her reputation of excellence, even without working with her. My wedding day was flawless. Family and friends continue to tell me that it was the best wedding that they have ever been to. I didn't worry about any details because I knew Tiffanie had my back (even when I forgot the tie to my robe, she found some white ribbon to use as an alternative)! I will continue to use Bird of Paradise events for all of my celebrations. THANK YOU, BOP!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Sienna · Married on 09/09/2017

Tiffanie is a real life super hero planner! I hired Tiffanie to be our day-of-coordinator, but through out the whole planning process she was there to give spot on pro tips and great vendor recommendations! From the start Tiffanie was on top of her game! I know I drove her crazy at times, it's not easy planning a wedding for another industry pro (Love ya Tiff) but she always kept it professional while keeping our best interest at heart! I was worried that I was not really communicating my vision for the day very clearly but once we got to the venue it was everything I had dreamed of and more!!! Tiffanie handle everything like a true pro! Our wedding had so many moving parts, a difficult venue, multiple different vendors, and she had to manage keeping us on our timeline, she handled all with true ease and professionalism, like it was just like another day in the park for her. She is a true master of multitasking. If you want to just show up and enjoy your wedding and not worry about anything hire Tiffanie and her team! HIRE HER! HIRE HER! HIRE HER!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Dominique · Married on 07/07/2017

As a Bride that thought she could do it ALL! I have to thank Tiffanie for an amazing stress free day! All the exclamation points in the world could show you how excited I was to have someone that was hired only 3 days prior to our wedding (talk about flexible) bring my dream day to life. On a day that called for rain when I planned only for a beautiful outdoor wedding Tiffanie thought about Plan B and Plan C and everything happened and my guests where none the wiser! Her eye for detail even in regards to working with our photographer and all of our vendors. Tiffanie we thank you for making our day beautiful and calming our nerves after our previous debacle. If you don't think you need a planner even for small events think again!! She will ensure you don't have to be a Bridzilla on your day!!! Or in our case two! You are truly a blessing and we thank you.

Sent on 07/21/2017

• Party Plus Tents + Events
    Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

Sassy and classy, that is how she rolls! We love teaming up with Tiffany and her staff!

• Dave McIntosh Photographics
    Dave McIntosh Photographics Wedding Photographers

Tiffanie is absolutely fabulous to work with. Her attention to detail, communications skills and personality will make planning your wedding or event fun and rewarding.

• An Extraordinar Limousine Inc.
    An Extraordinar Limousine Inc. Wedding Limos

An Extraordinar Limousine has had the pleasure of working with Bird of Paradise Events on numerous occasions. Their team is so organized and details and leaves no guesswork for us! So glad we have established such a wonderful relationship with Tiffanie and her team!

• Perry Hall, 21128 See on map
    4438398431 (Other Phone Number)