22 Wilkern st, Exeter, CA 18643 Map · Phone number

About Big Top Rentals

We pride ourselves on wedding rentals. We provide each and every wedding couple with the very best and newest products. Every year we bring in new accessories and brand new tents that are designated for weddings only. We have done countless weddings in numerous locations and venues and always receive high remarks on them. We understand that your wedding is a once in a lifetime event, and we treat each one as if it is our own. We carry just about everything you would need for your event, and as always if we don’t have it we could get it or help you locate what you are looking for. If you are planning an outdoor wedding in Northeast PA or surrounding area we are the company you want to handle your event.

Follow Big Top Rentals on

Other couples have also viewed

• R&R Party Rentals
daf02606432a8795 12471585 10156973865570206 7889245093662454293 o
img239

6 Reviews for Big Top Rentals

Anca · Married on 07/22/2017

I have been so all over the place with Beth and she has been so patient and responsive that I was motivated to write a review about how great she is. I can't speak to their actual products yet but I think they are fairly priced compared to others I have seen in the area and seriously their customer service has been great for a stressed out and procrastinating bride.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/14/2015

Big Top Rentals was a great company to work with for our wedding rentals! They helped us coordinate rentals for everything including dining tables, chairs, dance floor, linens, drapery fabric, lighting (lanterns), and cocktail tables! They delivered everything a few days before the event which was great because it allowed us more time for setting everything up as we wanted. They also hung all of the lanterns for us when they came which turned out amazing! They were very responsive to my e-mail inquiries and very helpful in determining what all was needed (table numbers, size, linens sized appropriate for tables, etc.). In addition, they met with me to review linen colors and lantern colors to ensure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Big Top did a fantastic job and really played a large part in making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Jess · Married on 07/07/2014

Awesome company to deal with! We had our yard measured for the tents but when they arrived they figured out another way to set up the tents for a better flow for our reception. They were fantastic!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Big Top Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Lounge Furniture
    Tables
    Tent Accessories
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• 22 Wilkern st Exeter, CA, 18643 See on map
    Location of (Big Top Rentals)