BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan

Dayton, OH View map Visit website

BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan is a spray tanning company that provides a wedding day glow to nearlyweds in Dayton, Ohio. The team of experts offers a fully customizable and safe way to make skin radiant, giving to-be-weds that boost of confidence on the special occasion.

BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan provides airbrush and spray tanning services to its clients. Options available to customers include the Signature, 8-hour development tan, and the Rapid 1-4 hour tan. From the engagement photos and the shower to the wedding day itself, the company offers various package plans to suit the needs of every client. These bundles include four sessions of either the Signature or Rapid tanning options, and appointments are easily made through the website. The wedding party is also welcome to book, ensuring everyone is dazzling from the inside out on the special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

What beauty services do you offer?

Tanning
Skincare

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

1 User photo

Emma G. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly recommend!

Lauren is amazing!! Her website is super informative so I knew even before meeting her that I should plan do to do a few trial tans before my big day. She worked with me to find the perfect shade and perfect my preparation and maintenance routines! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and am so grateful for Lauren’s role in that!

BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan's reply:

Trials are crucial to get your glow just right. Thanks for always prepping for your appointments. It makes a big difference, especially on one of the biggest days, your wedding day! Congratulations!! ✨
    Briana T. Married on 08/12/2021

The best spray tan everrrrrr!!!

Lauren is the best! She always makes you feel so comfortable & explains everything about your tan in thorough detail. She made my bachelorette party/ bridal shower/ wedding day spray tan AMAZING! I always leave feeling so confident. I go back constantly just for an excuse to have a beautiful tan from my girl!

BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan's reply:

Your spray tan always looks so good on you! I feel honored that you continue to choose BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan for some of the best and biggest moments of your life.
  • Kenzie
    Kenzie F. Married on 11/21/2020

Kind, clean, professional, skilled!

Lauren is the best in the biz! I came to her a month prior to my wedding and had never spray tanned before. She was so professional, detailed and gave clear instructions on how to prepare for the tan, what to do during the tan and how to care for your skin after. I was so impressed with the custom solution we chose and LOVED the results! I had the most even, perfect bronze for my wedding that lasted 8-10 days! I am a customer for life! :)

BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan's reply:

You always wear your glow so well, especially on your wedding day! I love this photo! Thanks for choosing BeYoutiful Glow for all your special occasions. ✨

Team

Lauren McCarty
Lauren McCarty
Owner, Certified Spray Tan Artist

I absolutely love the way a spray tan makes me feel and I truly enjoy spreading that joy to others, especially on their Wedding Day! I became certified in the art of spray tanning in 2019 and it quickly became a passion of mine. I use a luxury brand called Perfect Glow Sunless that has 6 gorgeous natural colors that I hand-select and blend for your skins undertones and spray tan goals. Book 1-2 trials so we can get your glow just right for your big day. It's glow time!

6520 Landsend Court Dayton, OH, 45414

By Appointment Only Monday 6-9 PM Tuesday 6-9 PM Wednesday 6-9 PM Thursday 5:30-9:30 PM Friday 6-9 PM Saturday 12-5 PM Sunday 12-5 PM
Location of (BeYoutiful Glow Spray Tan)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding