Beyond Organic Day Spa

Winter Park, FL View map Visit website

Beyond Organic Day Spa is a wedding beauty service based in Winter Park, Florida. Since 1994, owner Kathi Kersten has been dedicated to pampering clients by sharing her skincare expertise. She delights in helping clients look and feel radiant by offering customized treatments for all skin types.

Beyond Organic Day Spa aims to help you glow on your big day by creating a plan unique to your skin and budget. Kathi invites you to meet with her for an initial consultation to develop a home care regime as well as an ongoing treatment plan. This beautician and her team can also administer facials, enzyme peels, and organic microdermabrasion. Tinting and waxing services for lashes and brows are also available for you to look and feel your best for your celebration

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for facials?

$125

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Jazmine G. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing, relaxing, and refreshing.

When I came into the salon I was greeted immediately with a smile which was really nice since I was having a hard day. With kids it can be hard to find a moment to yourself but I have no problem moving my schedule around for a facial from Kathi. She was amazing. She talked to me before hand to dig deep into finding what results I was seeking and I was not disappointed. I’m so glad I chose her for my wedding skincare. Now I can stop being stressed about a breakout before my pictures.
    Jess Married on 11/28/2014

Amazing experience!

Kathi is wonderful and knowledgeable! She gives amazing facials and knows what is best for your skin, just by looking and touching it! She is always on time and keeps her spa spotless! You will not be disappointed!!

Deals

Beyond Organic Day Spa 1
Offer

Pre purchase a package of 4 facials/peels for $599.00 (This is a savings of up to $157.00) All packages must be redeemed within 120 days of purchase. This guarantees the best results.

372 W. Fairbanks Ave. Winter Park, FL, 32789

Monday-Friday By Appointment Only. We are located inside Studio 372.
Location of (Beyond Organic Day Spa)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding