Middleburg, FL 32068 Map · Phone number

About Beyond A Salon

On Site Hair and Makeup for weddings and special events. We will travel to Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, the Beaches, and the Golden Isles. Natural Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Lashes, and Extensions, Updos and Hairstyling ,we'll have you covered on your special day. We cater to your whole wedding party, all ages included!

Follow Beyond A Salon on

Beyond A Salon 1
Beyond A Salon 2
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

Laura and Christina are a fantastic duo to work with. They are timely and listen to your requests. The morning of our wedding was so relaxed because of Laura and Christina's skills and professionalism. Our hair and makeup look great in our photos. We received nothing but compliments. Thank you, Christina and Laura!

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2018

I’m so glad I used beyond a Salon for my wedding! Laura was so so wonderful and unbelievably fast! She had each girl’s hair done in under 20 minutes! Our wedding started at 10:00 AM, so hair started at 4:30! Despite how early it was, Laura was right on time and was able to finish everyone’s hair with plenty of time to spare and we all looked stunning! She was also kind enough to hunt down peppermint tea for me to sooth my stomach after all the pre-wedding nerves. Needless to say, she was wonderful in every way and I highly recommend her.

Beyond A Salon 3

Justina · Married on 03/09/2018

Laura did an AMAZING job with my hair, along with the bridesmaids and the MOG/MOB. I could not have imagined my day without her! Very professional, very talented, and VERY fun! We all loved having her around! Thank you so much for being you :)

Beyond A Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15