Beyond A Salon Reviews

Beyond A Salon View more information

• Melissa
    Melissa A. Married on 03/21/2021

Laura and Kim!

I had Laura for hair and Kim for make up. They were both fantastic.
    I HAVE to give even extra kudos to Kim. I gave her my vision and she ran with it. She listened to what I wanted and gave me great suggestions for lip color and lashes. Also..color matching is a super bonus. My bridal party was a huge variation and complexions and they all looked gorgeous!
  • Eve Alonso
    Eve A. Married on 12/01/2020

Great hair and make-up services!

I had a great experience with Beyond a Salon for my ceremony on 12/1. Christina and Laura are both very professional, experienced and kind. They were able to create the looks I wanted based on photo inspiration I sent them, and they made great suggestions. They really worked with me to schedule a trial (during their VERY busy October season) and were right on schedule on my wedding day. I highly recommend their services!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 04/02/2020

Perfect results!

My hair and makeup (along with all of my bridesmaids, mother and daughter) turned out perfect! Couldn't ask for a better crew! Thank you!

Beyond A Salon's reply:

Thank you so much! We couldn't have asked for a better client- you, your bridesmaids and family were all a dream to work with!!
    Codi M. Married on 05/25/2019

Laura was amazing!

My time working with Beyond A Salon was such a pleasant, stress-free, easy experience! They were quick to respond and was able to get my day booked within the week I initially contacted them which was amazing. We were told we were going to work with Laura and she immediately contacted me and was in contact up to the day of the wedding for any questions. Day of the wedding, she was INCREDIBLE. She arrived early to the venue and had everything set up in the bridal room by the time my bridesmaids and I arrive. From there, it was amazing how she could take any picture that one of my girls showed her and made it happen. We all had slightly different styles, but Laura did a great job on all of them! Me as the bride, my hair was absolutely perfect. Loved every part of it. Not only was Laura a great stylist, but super personable. She was talking and interacting the whole time and just became one of the girls in there. Highly recommend Beyond A and Laura!
    Kirsten Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommended

Laura and Christina are wonderful! Laura was very fast with doing our hair. She knew how to handle hair that didn’t take curls, etc and was very creative. Christina made you feel wonderful in her chair. She used airbrush so as my husband said “you don’t look like you’re wearing a mask”. I was very pleased and felt beautiful. It lasted through 90 degree heat in Florida and dancing all night long. Highly recommended!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 06/30/2018
    Laura and Christina are a fantastic duo to work with. They are timely and listen to your requests. The morning of our wedding was so relaxed because of Laura and Christina's skills and professionalism. Our hair and makeup look great in our photos. We received nothing but compliments. Thank you, Christina and Laura!
    Hannah Married on 04/22/2018
    I’m so glad I used beyond a Salon for my wedding! Laura was so so wonderful and unbelievably fast! She had each girl’s hair done in under 20 minutes! Our wedding started at 10:00 AM, so hair started at 4:30! Despite how early it was, Laura was right on time and was able to finish everyone’s hair with plenty of time to spare and we all looked stunning! She was also kind enough to hunt down peppermint tea for me to sooth my stomach after all the pre-wedding nerves. Needless to say, she was wonderful in every way and I highly recommend her.
    Justina Married on 03/09/2018
    Laura did an AMAZING job with my hair, along with the bridesmaids and the MOG/MOB. I could not have imagined my day without her! Very professional, very talented, and VERY fun! We all loved having her around! Thank you so much for being you :)
    Diana Married on 12/10/2017
    I can’t rave enough about Christina and Laura. Laura matched the picture I brought her perfectly and worked with my length and color to give me the most beautiful half up half down. Christina did mine and my bridesmaids makeup. Even hours after our wedding, our makeup still looked flawless. My favorite part about our makeup is that Christina has a way to find a happy medium so we looked glamorous but not overly done. I would recommend them both over and over again!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 01/22/2017
    I was scrambling last minute to find beauty vendors because mine fell through a month before the wedding, and that is when I found beyond a salon wedding beauty services. Christina and Laura did makeup and hair for myself and bridesmaids on my wedding day and we all looked perfect! Christina is AMAZING! She is beyond professional and responds right away, which was huge for this bride knowing that vendors can be hard to get a hold of. She is a delight to be around, so easy to talk to, and this lovely lady creates magic with makeup. I am a natural makeup kind of girl, foundation, blush, mascara and I am out the door, and Christina made me look gorgeous without making me feel at all unlike my natural self. I showed her 3 or 4 pictures of what I wanted for makeup and she combined them flawlessly. My makeup stayed all night long, through the ugly tears and drops of rain. Laura was so WONDERFUL! She made my updo unique to me from a few pictures and I could not have been happier with my wedding hair! She felt like a friend by the end of it all, and was so accommodating when I wanted to change my hairstyle after we had been through the trial run. She made all of my bridesmaids hair beautiful, even though each one had completely different hair types and took the time to make us all feel so comfortable. These ladies are a delight to have on your wedding day and such a good value! I can not recommend their services enough! Thank you for being a part of our day, y'all are a blessing!
    Alyssa Married on 04/08/2016
    Laura and Christina were great from the start! Whenever I needed to talk to them or send styles, they always responded quickly. Laura did a phenomenal job on all my bridesmaids and my hair. All the girls were happy with Christina's air brush make up. I would definitely recommend both of them to all my friends and family!
    Danielle Married on 10/04/2014
    I was the bride and had six bridesmaids done by Laura. None of us knew exactly what we wanted but Laura was able to capture each of our unique styles and personalities and transform our hair to reflect them. She displayed an ease for my nerves and I've never felt more beautiful. Extremely professional and artistic in her craft and my hair looked amazing all day and night.
    Katherine M. Married on 02/17/2019

Fantastic!

Laura and Christina did a fantastic job. Everyone looked beautiful. They were also able to accommodate a last minute addition, which I appreciate.