Betty Fernau - Wedding Officiant

North Little Rock, AR View map

$200 Typical Price

I am located in Conway, Arkansas. I am happily married with three adult kids, a beautiful new granddaughter, and a small pack of chihuahuas. I'm a HUGE animal lover. I love genealogy research, musical theater, history, science and technology. I have been an ordained minister since 2012 and I have officiated over 1000 weddings. I had 680 weddings in 2016 alone! I absolutely do not discriminate. Love has no gender, love has no race, love has no boundaries, love has no disability, love has no age, love has no religion, love has no labels. Love is Love.

I strive to provide the most stress free ceremony possible. I am always early, and I project a peaceful attitude. I want this day to be perfect for you and your family.

Here are my Fees:

1. License Signing Only - $50 - Perfect for the couple who does not want to have a ceremony.

2. Elopement Ceremony - $100 - This ceremony lasts about 7 minutes. It has the affirmations, the vows, the ring exchange and a blessing. Elopements typically have less than 10 guests.

3. Personalized Ceremony - $200 - This ceremony is written just for you. I will send you a list of questions and will use your answers to write the perfect ceremony for you. This ceremony lasts about 15 minutes.

4. Unity Ceremony with Rehearsal - $300 - This ceremony is for any unity element, like a Candle Unity, Sand Unity, Wine Unity, Hand Fasting, Tree Planting, Broom Jumping, Family Vows, etc… It is also personalized as I will write the ceremony from your answers. Plus If you like, I can add some laughter to this ceremony by talking about the things you love about each other and the little things that get on each others nerves. That’s always a big hit with the guests. This ceremony lasts around 25 minutes.

5. Travel Fee - $0.57 - A travel fee of 57 cents per round trip mile may apply due to distance and drive time.

I also have an small venue on my property, on the bank of Lake Conway. It features a wedding arch made of driftwood, which I built with my own two hands. There are four benches, which can seat up 16 to 20 people. There is no extra charge for having your ceremony on my property. However, parking is an issue, as there is only room for about 5 vehicles and the nearest bathroom is a port-a-potty about 1/4 a mile up the road.

To book your ceremony, I must require a non-refundable deposit of $50 to save the date. The $50 will be deducted from the total, and the remainder of the fee is due before the wedding begins. (It’s super awkward to ask for payment during the celebration afterwards.) Once I receive your deposit, I will add you to my calendar.

Here is a video of a recent elopement ceremony to give you an idea of what to expect: https://youtu.be/PcU1EwT0Gqg

Here is a video of a recent personalized cermony: https://youtu.be/RbGr_ENuED8

Feel free to visit my facebook page for recent photos:

Thank you for considering me, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Sincerely,

Betty Fernau

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Baptist
Earth-Based
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Pagan
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AR
MS
OK

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Carol
    Carol U. Married on 05/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So blessed to have chosen Betty as our wedding officiant.

We are so happy that we chose Betty to officiate our remarriage. She did an excellent job of getting to know us beforehand and this made our ceremony feel so personal and intimate. My family and friends were so impressed with her manner during the service and we also feel like we have made a new friend.
    Lynda Married on 07/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I managed and bridal salon and met many disagreeable wedding officiants but Betty is so accommodating. She really listens to what the couple wants and considers their needs in every decision she makes. I have been very pleased working with her over the years. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
    Kayla W. Married on 10/10/2020

Nothing but Amazing!

I was having hard time finding an officiant kind of on the later side of things, due to COVID. We weren't sure if we would still have the wedding, and once we decided, everyone seemed to be booked up. Once I contacted Betty, she was super quick to respond, easy to talk to. We messaged back and forth all the details and everything. We met her the night of the rehearsal, she was very friendly and knew exactly what needed to be done. Her summarized version of the ceremony had me choking at the rehearsal. She did a beautiful job with the ceremony, and it was as if she knew us our whole relationship! It was beautifully done, even with last minute changes I made, she made it work and it was so perfect! I could not thank her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Imagine: Vows By Jaime Imagine: Vows By Jaime Wedding Officiants

Betty is a fantastic person and a great wedding officiant in Central Arkansas!

Diversity Minister Diversity Minister Wedding Officiants

Betty was a life saver for a couple needing to get married on February 14th in Little Rock, Arkansas. I simply messaged her for help and she replied immediately. She came to this couple's rescue and will make their dream come true of being able to be united. This is a wonderful gay couple that could only get married on February 14th. I highly recommend Betty and look forward to working with her in the future.

North Little Rock, AR, 72032
Location of (Betty Fernau - Wedding Officiant)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding