Betty Fernau - Wedding Officiant Reviews

32 | North Little Rock, AR

32 Reviews for Betty Fernau - Wedding Officiant

Lynda · Getting married on 07/04/2021

I managed and bridal salon and met many disagreeable wedding officiants but Betty is so accommodating. She really listens to what the couple wants and considers their needs in every decision she makes. I have been very pleased working with her over the years. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Kayla W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Nothing but Amazing!

I was having hard time finding an officiant kind of on the later side of things, due to COVID. We weren't sure if we would still have the wedding, and once we decided, everyone seemed to be booked up. Once I contacted Betty, she was super quick to respond, easy to talk to. We messaged back and forth all the details and everything. We met her the night of the rehearsal, she was very friendly and knew exactly what needed to be done. Her summarized version of the ceremony had me choking at the rehearsal. She did a beautiful job with the ceremony, and it was as if she knew us our whole relationship! It was beautifully done, even with last minute changes I made, she made it work and it was so perfect! I could not thank her enough!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Kenneth

Kenneth M. · Married on 02/29/2020

Prepared, professional, and kind.

We contacted Betty on a Thursday evening for a ceremony on Saturday! She responded quickly and professionally with no judgment about any of our choices. She asked us what we would be wearing and dressed to match. We even had a sudden change of plans and had to move the ceremony up and she rolled us! She was prepared, professional, and kind. She made our ceremony so special and memorable. When unexpected things happened, Betty was right there with us keeping us grounded. Betty was the perfect officiant for us and we’ll always be grateful for her.

Sent on 03/07/2020

Donald · Married on 10/05/2018

Completely accommodating and responsive to our needs. Thank you so much Betty!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/18/2018

This lady is the most down to earth FUNNY and sweet officiant! She is so acomidating to special requests and bends over backwards to make all in your party happy! We even have special needs family members in common. Her older sister is special needs and my daughter who is autistic. She was very caring and knew just how to talk to my little girl. I can’t brag enough on Betty! You won’t be sorry if you book her I can promise you that!

Mary A. · Married on 04/29/2017

Betty was everything we could have wanted in an officiant! We did not write our own vows but we didn't have to. Betty wrote such a beautiful ceremony about love; the kind we have, the kind we strive for. She was very easy to keep in touch with, she was responsive, and she asked about who we are as people to make the ceremony as personal as she could get. Her words brought smiles, tears, laughs and everything in between. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Casey · Married on 04/22/2017

Betty is the best! Friendly, professional, and fun! My husband and I absolutely loved her being a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Taylor · Married on 01/14/2017

Betty officiated my wedding last January. I contacted her very last minute, but she was quick to respond and had no problem fitting our rehearsal and ceremony into her schedule. We even had a last minute change to our location, which she was more than happy to accommodate. She is extememely personable and just wants the couple to be happy on their big day! Our ceremony was beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Caylin · Married on 11/19/2016

Betty officiated my wedding in 2016 and we could not have been happier! She personally wrote our vows based info we gave her about our relationship and she nailed it. Betty was prompt, professional and very friendly, she even coordinated her outfit to match our wedding theme. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day!

Betty Fernau - Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much!

Calli · Married on 06/18/2016

We had such a great experience with Betty she provided us with last minute services, was very flexible/responsive & patient. She was awesome with our children while they waited on our process at the court house. Very sweet lady... I would recommend her to everyone!

Haley · Married on 05/28/2016

Betty was exactly what we were looking for for our May 2016 wedding. She worked with us to make a custom ceremony speech that still makes me cry when I read it! She was really helpful and I couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Lucy · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved Betty! We found her last minute and she was so wonderful! Very personable and I loved the family vows that we got to do. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

She is amazing and very kind. She was able to get us in quickly. Thank you!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Bret · Married on 01/17/2016

My husband and I are not religious so we wanted an officiant that would best fit our needs and work well with us. Betty was our first choice and we couldn't be happier about it. She was so wonderful to work with every step of the way. Our wedding was perfect partially because of Betty's outstanding job as our officiant. Thank you, Betty!!!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Mary · Married on 01/16/2016

Betty put together the most perfect ceremony for us, and even granted our strange requests!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/17/2015

Betty is a gem, both pleasant and professional, yet her unique touch is her joyful engagement throughout the process of finalizing vows. Betty is a talented and thoughtful writer whose prose is touching and leaves a lasting feeling of love and bonding. She is fun to work with on top of all that! She will always be a part of our memories of our vows of love and commitment and I am delighted to count her among my friends. I honestly feel as though I've known her all my life. Thank you Betty!

Stacy · Married on 10/17/2015

Betty was phenomenal. She helped develop a beautiful ceremony that was tailored to us perfectly. In addition, when I was having writer's block with my vows she took time to help me say what I wanted to say. She treated us wonderfully well and I consider her a friend now and will be an important part of our life always. I could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony and Betty was the reason it was so beautiful.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Bradley · Married on 10/09/2015

Betty was wonderful officiating our wedding! We wanted a quick ceremony at the courthouse with family. Very flexible and would recommend her for your special day!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2015

I've been lucky enough to know Betty since high school so I can't tell you how excited I was to find out, when I decided to get married, that she was a wedding officiant. She responded to my messages VERY quickly, made herself available according to our schedule and just made the whole process stress free. I've already recommended her to a friend from work :) Thanks again Betty!!!

Kate · Married on 10/03/2015

Betty was a great officiant. She really listened to what we wanted and got a feel for who my husband and I were. The service was short and sweet, and Betty was very accessible and had the service planned incredibly quickly. She really took care of the ceremony and made it where I had one less thing to worry about leading up to the big day. She's great, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Betty was so accommodating, reassuring and genuine in sharing our joy!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2015

I loved Betty! She made my husband and I feel so comfortable! She is the sweetest! I would recommend her to anybody!

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

I am forever thankful that we met such an amazing person as Betty. My husband found her services online and called her to discuss officiating our wedding. From that first phone call she was so personable. We emailed back and forth for a few weeks before the wedding. I had request after request and she made sure each of them were fulfilled. She wrote our ceremony especially for us and although we had never met her it was like she knew us forever. We had family vows that my children took and we said to them. She was able to incorporate my dad and my husband's grandfather in the ceremony even though they had passed away. I didn't meet Betty until just before the ceremony which made me just a tad nervous. All my fears were calmed when she walked around the corner and greeted me with a huge smile and a hug. At the reception everyone came up to me and asked how long we had been friends. They were all shocked to know I met her 5 minutes before they saw her. I even had guests say they wanted to renew their vows just so she could officiate their ceremony. Betty did an AMAZING job; she truly has a passion for what she does.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I had a preacher lined out and 24hrs before the ceremony he canceled because my husband took my last name. I called Betty and in less then 24 hours and she was able to write a serman that spoke of us..our family and even the one's who've passed. I would reccomend her to anyone looking for the perfect wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Julia · Married on 05/03/2015

We found ourselves looking for an officiant within less than 3 weeks from our wedding date as we had not been sure with his upcoming surgery if we would still be able to have our ceremony until that point. I found Mrs. Fernau through Wedding Wire and gave her a call hoping she would be able to help us. She responded back very quickly and was available for our date. She was friendly and professional and was very easy to work with. The ceremony was beautiful and I would definitely recommend Mrs. Fernau to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/22/2015