Faulkner County based wedding officiant - serving all people, including LGBT weddings. Wedding ceremonies can be religious or non religious based on your preferences.
2020 COVID-19 Policies
- Weddings (and marriage license signings), must occur at my farm in Holland, AR (outside of Conway).
- I will only perform weddings or sign licenses outside of my residence.
- I will only do weddings for couples, and not host actual/full weddings. These are only ceremonies between two people without guests.
- The couple must wear masks, as I will be wearing one, too.
- The couple must observe 6’ social distancing guidelines from me to them.
- These guidelines are for your safety, my family’s, and my safety.
* I can also do virtual weddings, where we do the ceremony over Zoom (or similar platform), and you can invite your guests! Afterwards, you just bring the marriage license to me, and I'll sign it and you'll be good to go!
Other couples have also viewed:
8 Reviews for Chad Jones - Arkansas Wedding Officiant
Recommended by 100% of couples
Matthew · Married on 05/06/2016
Chad is an absolutely awesome officiant! Chad was recommended to us by friends and I am so glad we went with the recommendation. Chad is very professional and he made our ceremony perfect! Thank you Chad!!Sent on 05/20/2016
Hailey · Married on 04/14/2016
Chad was wonderful! We can't thank him enough! Definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!Sent on 04/20/2016
Rebekah · Married on 11/10/2015
He traveled a good distance just to marry my husband and me and is all around a great person!Sent on 11/11/2015
Chad Jones - Arkansas Wedding Officiant Price Rates