1380 Westcreek Lane, Neenah, WI 54956 Map · Phone number

About Better Together Ceremonies

I have been creating and officiating wedding ceremonies since 2008. I have had the good fortune to officiate ceremonies at many venues including backyards, parks, country clubs, barns, museums and chapels.

I sincerely believe that it is your wedding ceremony and it should be a reflection of you and we will work together to make that happen. Although I have many ideas, I encourage you to let me know what is meaningful and special to you.

Through a genuine passion for what I do and the experience and professionalism I bring, I am confident that together we will make your wedding ceremony as perfect as possible.

I welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss your vision and how I can help make that happen.

Best wishes,

10 Reviews for Better Together Ceremonies

1 User photo

• Sarah

Sarah Trottier · Married on 10/19/2019

We got married without a hitch thanks to Joan!

Joan is so good!! Honestly I didn't even know where to find an officiant at first but all of our family was so impressed by her. She was so organized and prepared, and she looked beautiful and professional on our wedding day! We could not have asked for a better officiant… from meeting with us months before the wedding, to running the rehearsal, and finally performing the ceremony, she was so helpful every step of the way. She checked in with me numerous times before and she dealt with our last minute changes, and sassy wedding party. Also we saw rain coming, the ceremony was outdoor, she was prepared with a plan! We were so lucky to have you as our officiant. I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Better Together Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Your ceremony was so beautiful and all the details were just perfect.... from the blankets for your guests, the flowers, and Devon's wedding band! Couples like you and their families are why I am still passionate about what I do! Warm regards, Joan
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/05/2019

Great to Work With!

We loved working with Joan! We had actually seen her officiate my best friend’s wedding in Madison and thought she did a great job so a few years later when we were looking for an officiant and found out she also does weddings in Green Bay, we were ecstatic! She is so great to work with and always available if you have questions. She has so many different ceremonies and readings to choose from. You pretty much put your own ceremony together (with Joan’s help) so you can make it to fit you as a couple and it’s totally unique to you. It’s not like the typical wedding ceremonies that all sound the same; it’s personal and meaningful to you. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and it’s all thanks to Joan.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Better Together Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was fun working with you and Brian and incorporating a little of your Halloween/skeletons theme into the ceremony! Joan
  • Tammy

Tammy Pope · Married on 09/13/2019

Fantastic first Meeting - great suggestions

We met with Joan and she instantly put us both at ease with our choice and even provided us some add'l information and vendors that might work to help complete our vision.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Better Together Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Tammy! It was nice meeting you and Dylan and discussing your wedding plans. I look forward to working with you to create a ceremony that is perfect for you!

• 1380 Westcreek Lane Neenah, 54956 See on map
    9202771093 (Phone number)
    Location of (Better Together Ceremonies)