2251 N. Rampart Blvd, #104, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Best Elvis in Vegas

I have 28 years expericence performing Elvis Presley. I was the Elvis that walked Salma Hayek down the asle in the movie "Fools Rush In". I was in "3000 miles to Graceland", and "Lucky Town" with James Cann. I was on the "Golden Girls" and the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno twice, and I had a half page full color feature in "People" Mag, full page full color picture in "Complex Mag". and recent full page, full color in March 2013 "United Airlines Mag". I do over 500 weddings/receptions a year. I also have a beauiful mint condtion 1956 Pink Cadillac, that I can pickup the bride and groom and up to 3 of there guests with, and take you to your wedding location perform at your wedding (I can perform the vows as well for weddings or renewals) and will sing up to 3 songs of your choice. And then drive you back in style to your hotel after the ceremony. I also offer a very exciting Pink Caddy Tour. This tour has me taking you to all the "Elvis hot spots" in and around the strip. Get your camara's ready to take alot of fun pictures on the tour.I can do all 3 of the most popular Elvis costumes, The Gold Lame from the 50's The all Black Leather from the 1968 comeback special, and of course the White Las Vegas Jumpsuit from the 70's (All my suits are exact copies.) I have real hair and real sideburns, I don't wear a wig or paste on's. I have a very strong look of "The King" when he looked his best from 1969- 1972. I look forwad to being a part of your special day. TCB!! Viva Las Vegas!!! The Big "E" (Eddie Powers).

fa
fa

• Videos 2

22 Reviews for Best Elvis in Vegas

Carrie · Married on 10/11/2016

we have been married 33yrs and renewed our vows with Eddie and it was faboulous, only regret was not going with the pink Cadillac package. This is one of my favorite memories ever. Thank you Eddie.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

We were originally married in Las Vegas on 10-10-10. Although we wanted Elvis to officiate, there were no Elvis' available on that date.

When we returned to Las Vegas for our 5th anniversary, we wanted to make up for the lack of Elvis at our actual wedding.

According to "the internet," Eddie Powers is "The Best Elvis in Vegas." So we contacted him -- on very short notice. He responded right away.

We arranged for a pick-up at our hotel -- in a pink Cadillac. We planned to ride to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign to renew our vows, then return to our hotel room. However, we had no idea what to expect.

Eddie is not simply an Elvis impersonator. He has fully embraced the spirit of "The King." When he stepped out of his Cadillac, it was obvious we made the right decision.

Elvis greeted us with a bag of goodies and a huge smile. He then helped us into the Cadillac for the ride of a lifetime.

We listened to a great mix of Elvis songs all the way to "the sign," with the talented Eddie singing along.

After getting a few photos taken, Elvis sang us a song and then began the ceremony.

Although the ceremony included a perfect mix of Elvis song references, it was also genuine and heartfelt. It truly felt like we were getting married all over again.

Following the ceremony, Elvis performed a few more songs -- and encouraged us to dance and sing along. Not only did my husband, who never dances, join in -- so did the crowd that was gathering around the sign. It was simply amazing.

We rounded out the evening with a ride in the pink Cadillac back to our hotel -- with even more fantastic Elvis music.

I simply cannot convey Eddie Powers' ability to channel the spirit of "The King," or his incredibly warm heart.

It was one of the most amazing evenings we have experienced as a couple -- and choosing Eddie as our Elvis was one of the best decisions we have ever made.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Marisa · Married on 09/25/2015

This was so much freakin fun. My husband and I and our best friends both celebrate our 10 year anniversaries within a month and a half of each other, so what better way to celebrate than to have your vows renewed by the King of Rock n Roll himself, Elvis! Eddie Powers is amazing as Elvis! So funny, charming, entertaining and spot on as Elvis- he is DEFINITELY the best Elvis in Vegas! We laughed so much, had a great time riding in his pink caddy to the Fabulous Las Vegas sign and enjoyed renewing our vows, Elvis style. He picked us up at the Bellagio, sang for us on the way out and at the site and Brother Bob took professional pictures. Best part of our trip to Vegas! Eddie is the best! Loved meeting him and wish him much love and happiness in his new life with his beautiful bride, Amanda!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Award

Best Elvis in Vegas FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist

• 2251 N. Rampart Blvd, #104 Las Vegas, 89128 See on map