Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Beso Brides

Professional creative Bridal Hair and Air Brush Make Up Experts on the Mayan Riviera Mexico.

As freelance artists we travel to your hotel or venue, so you can sit back and relax while we create perfect flawless hair and make up for the most important day of you life.

We over all areas areas from Cancun to Tulum including Playa Del Carmen, Isa Mujeres, Cozumel, Puerto Molores and Akumal.

If you want the best of the best please contact us for further details.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

screen shot 2016 06 18 at 6 40 46 pm

Beso Brides 6
Beso Brides 7

Leah Bannerman · Married on 03/06/2019

Wonderful!

I had a destination wedding in the Riveria Mayan so leaving my usual hair stylist and makeup artist at home was somewhat uncomfortable. I was nervous going to someone else and your wedding day really is a day where you want everything to be perfect. The Beso team was amazing! Myself along with my bridal party all looked so good. The team accommodated the location of the air bnb I had rented and they were really easy to plan with! The humidity in Mexico is unreal, so another concern was how well our hair and makeup would stay. It didn’t move! My hair and makeup was still perfect at the end of the night. Can’t thank them enough for the awesome experience.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Beso Brides 8
    Beso Brides 9

Beso Brides's reply:

Leah.. you are a truly beautiful person, we loved being a part of your day, we are so happy that you choose Beso Brides as your hair & makeup team.. Wishing you an amazing marriage .. much Love Beso Brides xox
  • Natalie

Natalie J Miller · Married on 02/24/2019

Amaaaaazing!

With something as important as the make up you wear on your wedding day, you really need a team you can trust, and Beso was absolutely fantastic. I recently had my hair and makeup done for my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier. They were both so kind, and sweet, and it was clear they knew exactly what they were doing. Complete professionals! I'm so happy I went with Beso, and I can't believe how FREAKING PRETTY I looked. . I generally don't wear make-up or consider myself that much of a girly-girl, but I was blown away at what a difference good make-up can do to a person! WOW. . I keep looking at photos, just in shock - they did such a great job, and I was worried with a beach wedding, with the wind, and the heat, I'd be a shiny, messy wreck a hour into day, but the make-up and hair stayed in place all day/night (and I boogied a lot on the dance floor). Absolutely no regrets!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Beso Brides 10
    Beso Brides 11

Beso Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Nat for your lovely words, was a pleasure have been part of your big day! We wish you many years of happiness!

Chelsea · Married on 07/13/2018

I was super picky on how I wanted my hair done for the wedding specially since I was having an updo done. Michael was amazing! Such a laid back super talented guy. They answered all my questions leading up to the wedding and he definitely brought his A game on the day of the wedding. Can’t say enough great things about this company.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Beso Brides's reply:

Chelsea.. you are a truly beautiful person, we loved being a part of your day, we are so happy that you choose Beso Brides as your hair styling team.. Wishing you an amazing marriage .. much Love Beso Brides xox

Beso Brides FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Jasmin & Matt Photography
    Jasmin & Matt Photography Wedding Photographers

We have been fortunate enough to work with the Beso Brides team on a few weddings and the experience has always been wonderful. They are extremely talented and professional. We highly recommend them to any brides looking for top tier hair and makeup services.

• M & J Photography
    M & J Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Beso Brides. They always make the bride look great!

• Yucatan See on map