Beso Brides

Cancun, MX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Professional creative Bridal Hair and Air Brush Make Up Experts on the Mayan Riviera Mexico.

As freelance artists we travel to your hotel or venue, so you can sit back and relax while we create perfect flawless hair and make up for the most important day of you life.

We over all areas areas from Cancun to Tulum including Playa Del Carmen, Isa Mujeres, Cozumel, Puerto Molores and Akumal.

If you want the best of the best please contact us for further details.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Dani and her team NOW!

Dani and the whole Beso Bride team were amazing to work with! From the beginning of us being introduced Dani wanted to know details and asked for hair and makeup inspiration. I did a hair and makeup trial 5 months before my May wedding. I had some initial call outs about my hair, and Dani was so open to feedback and gave me some great tips in order for me to achieve the look I wanted for wedding day. I wanted a glam wave look, so I followed her advice and grew my layers out, and purchased extensions. The team arrived on time on wedding day, had a speaker with a great playlist, and kept everything on schedule. I was able to relax and have a good time with my girls. Cassandra did my hair on my wedding day, and she was so patient and killed it! My waves were perfect. Dani did an absolute stunning job on my makeup. She is so talented. I’ve never had a makeup artist make me feel so beautiful before. I asked for a soft glam look, and my makeup stayed put the whole night. All of my bridesmaids raved about their hair and makeup. I would 100% recommend any Bride who is looking for a glam team to book Dani and her team. They made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day and helped me achieve the look I was going for. Thank you for making my dreams come true!
    Carolyn C. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal Party Make-up - THE BEST!!!

Danni and her team at Beso Brides are incredible. We were recommended to use her bridal hair and make-up services by our wedding planner (Kristee Smith of Fresa Weddings) and we could not have been more impressed. Danni made the entire process so easy for us. From determining start time, coordination of where to do make up at our AirBnB, down to order of each bridesmaid to get ready, she was calm, organized, and did an exceptional job at her services. We had a very large bridal party (8 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother in-law, and Bride) and her and her team of three had everyone done by 2pm ready to take pictures. I was so shocked at how she was able to pull it off, and she did NOT disappoint with make-up and hair application. She was able to create any look you wanted, which was most important to me, as I wanted each bridesmaid to have her unique style represented. She has incredible products (airbrush makeup application was my favorite), that lasted until 2am the following day – every brides dream. If you are planning to get married in the Rivera Maya area (Cancun to Tulum) you would be crazy to not choose this team! Thank you again to Danni and her team at Beso Brides. We will cherish our pictures and memories forever.

Beso Brides's reply:

We have no words to thank you your lovely review, we are more than happy to have been part of your big day and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Beso Brides team
    Courtenay L. Married on 03/19/2022

Wonderful Experience!

When planning my wedding, I had no idea how to find a Makeup and Hair artist in Mexico. I stumbled across Beso Brides on Instagram and loved their pictures and style of hair and makeup. They are also more reasonably priced compared to others. I ended up doing a trial a few months before the wedding because I was still a little nervous but it was wonderful! Don’t think twice to hire them!
  • illustration stars

91 photos · 11/19/2021
Brooke & Mike
69 photos · 03/15/2019

Jasmin & Matt Photography Jasmin & Matt Photography Wedding Photographers

We have been fortunate enough to work with the Beso Brides team on a few weddings and the experience has always been wonderful. They are extremely talented and professional. We highly recommend them to any brides looking for top tier hair and makeup services.

M & J Photography M & J Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Beso Brides. They always make the bride look great!

Fresa Weddings
4.8 out of 5 rating , 57 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Playa del Carmen Cancun, MX, MX 77712
52-984-166-9313

8 am to 8pm
Location of (Beso Brides)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding