1130 East Dixie Dr., Dayton, OH 45449 Map · Phone number

About Bernstein's Fine Catering

Bernstein's Fine Catering is the premier wedding catering service in the Dayton, Ohio area. They define themselves by the professionalism, creativity, and passion they put into every meal they serve. They stay on the cutting edge of the culinary world to offer you the most unique and exceptional meals that will turn your vision of your special day into a reality. They offer everything from box lunches to white glove dinners, suitable for any budget.

Experience
After more than 25 years in the hospitality industry, Bernstein founded this company in 1988 to bring premier service to the Dayton, Ohio area. Now, Bernstein's Fine Catering team boasts a combined 70 years of experience in the catering business.

Bernstein's team of professionals can serve your meal in a variety of styles including plated meals, a gorgeous buffet, stations, or family style. They can also provie you event with full bar service, and even your wedding cake designed by their very own pastry chef. They are proudly Dayton's premier Kosher caterer as well.

Follow Bernstein's Fine Catering on

14 Reviews for Bernstein's Fine Catering

• Alayne

Alayne Sgarro · Married on 12/28/2018

Lauren was SO amazing!

I cannot say enough about Lauren. There are literally not enough words to describe how wonderful this woman was. My husband and I came from out of town for our wedding so all of our communication was done via email, text, phone prior to arriving in Dayton. Once in Ohio, Lauren was there to serve. She made sure that the day was everything that we wanted and guided us through a lot of the decision making with expertise. She was also incredible in helping us deal with another difficult vendor. She dealt with this other person with grace and professionalism when they were being EXTREMELY difficult to all others involved. While it is now "our story" for the day and we can look back and laugh, it was extremely stressful at the time and Lauren was absolutely my rock. On to the food. Incredible. Everything was so absolutely delicious. They were able to cater to a diverse crowd and provided us with everything from prime rib to a vegan cauliflower steak. They provided us with our cake as well and to say decadent would be putting it mildly! They were also able to replicate perfectly a design we had found using our colors. They were an integral part in everything from setting up the tables and picking out linens to catering a delicious meal and clean up at the end of the reception. Lauren and Bernstein's were absolutely an incredible choice for our day and we thank them so deeply for their service and ability to be a part of everything for us.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

Ladies and gentleman, let me tell you about Bernstein's Fine Catering... My now husband and I live in Chicago and had our wedding at the Dayton Art Institute (6th generation Daytonian here!). We tried several caterers, but nothing compared to our experience with Lauren at Bernstein's. From Step 1, she made the experience fun, personalized, and delicious. Rather than just giving us a menu from which to choose, she set up a meeting for us to chat through what we envisioned -- tastes we like, styles, we wanted, etc. -- and then created a tasting menu based upon that discussion, and took our suggestions on that ahead of the actual tasting.

AND THEN THERE WAS THE TASTING ITSELF... I really cannot adequately explain the deliciousness of this food. My husband had given up beef for a few months at that point, but had to cheat on this one day because it looked so good (and it was). We did a cheesecake buffet, and I seriously don't think we'll ever be able to have another cheesecake again-- it was so good. Lauren and Adam and Bernstein's were the clear winners.

At the wedding, Lauren and her team were a total delight. We had a few specific requests (e.g., food available to the wedding party during after-ceremony pictures) that they were quick to fill. Further, my one big wish was for a midnight (well, 10pm) build your own mac and cheese buffet-- over which guests have continued to rave. We also had our own signature drinks, wonderfully built and delivered by the Bernstein team. The whole night was a total blast, with much help from the Bernstein's.

Honestly, I'm kind of bummed the process is over-- I have been looking forward to that food since we first chatted, and it lived up to every expectation. We will be thanking the Bernstein's for years to come. Thank you, thank you, and thank you, for helping to make our special day so special!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Katelyn · Married on 02/24/2018

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Lauren and Adam made sure our day was perfect and I cannot thank them enough. Lauren went out of her way to do so much for us. She met up with us to pick out linens, answered every phone call and text, was patient with us, and SO much more. Our guests are still raving about the food as well. They made sure my dream came true and became great friends in the wedding planning process!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Bernstein's Fine Catering FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Ethiopian, French, Indian, Korean, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s)
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables