Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest

• Huber's Plantation Hall at Huber's Orchard & Winery
  • The Brown Hotel

3 Reviews for Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest

Robin · Married on 05/01/2016

It has always been my Dream to get married in Bernheim Forest. And recently I was able to put one of their buildings on hold for the venue for my upcoming Medieval period themed wedding. Gina was a pleasure to work with and was always prompt and courteous in her correspondences. Unfortunately, I was forced to cancel my wedding and Gina was very professional in sending out the Refund to me in a timely manner. (Hard to get married with a Medieval period theme when your dressmaker has yet to send me the dress I ordered back in February of 2016) But when and IF I ever receive my Medieval period dress I WILL definitely be contacting Gina again, and putting a deposit down on the venue again. The Forest is Gorgeous and well taken care of, the buildings are perfect for the needs of my wedding as are the grounds. I can't wait to make my Fairy tale wedding a reality and Bernheim is a Major part in that.

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • User5209250 · 2+ years ago

My wedding was at the Visitor's Center of Bernheim forest and it was absolutely a fairytale wedding. Gorgeous area when a wonderful option both indoors and outdoors. So glad i chose this venue for my wedding

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 10/26/2019

2.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

My fiance and i booked the garden pavilion for our wedding. We ultimately ended up cancelling the venue due to the numerous restrictions placed. We were not allowed to have an outside ceremony unless we rented an additional site, which was an additional $400 for two hours and we could not put up any structure (including a tent) incase of rain. Regina who handles the forests rentals was never able to answer our questions fully and often required multiple follow up to get an answer. When we were answered the tone was curt and i felt like i was impossing. The final straw came when i asked about reserving additional time (rental is between 8-4). This was something that we were always told we could so. . She had no clue when our date was despite having a signed contract and our money. It was incredible. Mind you I emailed her from a conversation thread discussing our rental. Also, be warned, what they do not put in their contract is can only take pictured in the immediate vicinity of your rental. This was important to know as part of the reason we chose the site was due to the natural beauty of the park. Glad we found all this out in enough time to make different arrangements.

Sent on 07/23/2018

• Clermont, 40110 See on map
    5029554039 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Bernheim Arboretum and Research Forest)