1900 Superior Ave, ste 105, North Royalton, OH 44114 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Benjamin Horvat Photography

Benjamin Horvat Photography is a professional wedding, lifestyle, and portrait photographer located in Cleveland, Ohio. Passionate about the art of photography and a perfectionist, photographer Benjamin Horvat goes above and beyond to ensure your complete satisfaction in your wedding images. From your initial consultation to your final frame, Benjamin Horvat Photo delivers beautiful and exceptional photos along with personalized service for an overall seamless and enjoyable wedding photography experience.

With over a decade of experience as an artist, educator and photographer, Benjamin Horvat Photo provides professional photography for engagements, weddings, seniors, families, fitness sessions, headshots, special events, and portrait sessions. Wedding packages include up to 16 or more hours of photography, up to 400 edited images, digital images, and the ability to add on services such as bridal boudoir, engagement, and portrait sessions. Photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

Benjamin Horvat Photography 2
Benjamin Horvat Photography 3

Erica Cicero · Married on 12/14/2018

Cicero Wedding--Amazing!

Ben was amazing to work with. We had a destination wedding and he had never been to New Orleans. I was therefore a little concerned about how things would go with travel from Cleveland, his comfort with photographing the city, following the extremely strict rules of the St. Louis Cathedral, etc. All of my concerns were for not. The photos were the best that I have ever seen and my doubtful wedding planner who nearly insisted on having a local photographer was absolutely blown away by Ben's work.

Before we hired Ben my wedding planner explained that it is very difficult for people to photograph New Orleans if they have never done so and she would NEVER recommend bringing in an outside photographer. I had seen Ben's work and I was quite impressed and really wanted to work with someone from my hometown. So, despite my wedding planner insisting a non-local would never be able to shoot the wedding, we went with Ben. I have to admit: Ben's work is far beyond any of the photographers who are lauded as the "Best of New Orleans". I think Ben's work speaks for itself at this point--he is more of an artist than a wedding photographer and I cried with pure joy when I received the photos.

There are so many wedding photographers out there these days, they charge too much, and their work looks like they took all the photos on their IPhones. I was discouraged that I would never be able to find someone to take heirloom quality photos, until I found Ben. I wanted photos that my grandchildren would cherish. I didn't want something that was too dated, too horrible to hang on the wall in twenty years. I know that these photos will stand the test of time because they demonstrate a clarity, a crisp image, color quality, and aesthetic beauty in regards to angles and locations of shots that I think these photos will be on the walls of Cicero homes for generations to come.

As any bride would, I had many concerns and called/texted Ben several times, including about potential family drama with pictures, etc. He was there to answer all of my calls and discuss any concerns I had and helped me solve everything. He sat down with my (now) husband and I to go through an in-depth discussion of what I wanted out of the wedding photography. He memorized the names of our parents, the wedding party, even the ushers so that everything would flow seamlessly. He even was so polite to ask if our parents were separated, widowed, etc. so he would be able to respect the delicacy of our parents and their marital situations. As my mother is still a grieving widow since the recent loss of her husband, I respected Ben's delicacy with her feelings so much. I could only imagine how she would feel if she were asked by a photographer, "and where is your husband?" Ben understands family dynamics and respects them which makes the day so much easier and stress-free.

Ben was at our different hotel suites by 9am and didn't stop shooting until 8pm when our reception ended. I have never seen such a hard-working photographer. He did not sit once.

One thing that I really appreciated about Ben was that he was so polite when people were in the way of photos. It seems that guests get caught up in the moment and lose track of stepping right in front of the bride and groom during cake cutting, for example. Ben was polite when he asked people to move out of the way and I was just blown away with how well he handled difficult guest situations.

I cannot stress how grateful we are to Ben for his amazing work. I would have made a mistake if I had not hired him and gone with one of the "Best of New Orleans" because I have never seen wedding photography compare to this work. Every single penny we spent on Ben was the best money we spent for the entire wedding. I have recommended him to everyone I know. His work simply speaks for itself--he is an artist and a gentleman, plain and simple.

Benjamin Horvat Photography 4
    Benjamin Horvat Photography 5
    Benjamin Horvat Photography 6
    Sent on 01/24/2019

Benjamin Horvat Photography Pricing

Benjamin Horvat Photography Price Rates

Benjamin Horvat Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums