Las Vegas, NV 89109 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000

About Ben Sahagun Photography

Hello. My name is Ben Sahagun. I grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada but was born in the Philippines so I have a unique view in life than a Vegas native. I live and breathe all things photography and it is something I am very ambitious about. I am constantly looking to learn all I can about photography so I have enrolled in the photography program at the Art Institute of Las Vegas and received a bachelor's degree.

However, for me education just does not stop after graduating as I continue to enhance my skills and knowledge strongly believing success is about pure determination.

My photography experience varies a great deal. I can shoot pretty much anything such as weddings and events but my main focus is people. I love shooting fashion and portraiture, regardless of whether it is in a studio or on location. I strive for my photography to be the best it can be and it can be seen in my portfolio.

When you hire me, I give you my full dedicated hard work and creativity to make sure I capture those special moments. Thank you for your time to learn about me, however, I cannot wait to learn more about you!

ben sahagun bali hai lasvegas golf wedding lake re
c9f1a7fd1c6e711f ben sahagun bellagio fountains red dress
ben sahagun bellagio fountains red dress
Ben Sahagun Photography
ben sahagun a paiute wedding sunset desert las veg
Ben Sahagun Photography
ben sahagun beautiful bride copy
Ben Sahagun Photography
ben sahagun always forever wedding
Ben Sahagun Photography
ben sahagun wedding rings copy
Ben Sahagun Photography
ben sahagun paris wedding copy
Ben Sahagun Photography
ben sahagun beautiful bride waterfalls jw marriott
ben sahagun wedding details
ben sahagun silhouette couple
ben sahagun bali hai lasvegas golf wedding lake re
c9f1a7fd1c6e711f ben sahagun bellagio fountains red dress
ben sahagun bellagio fountains red dress

Ben Sahagun Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs