Bem Casados by Cristina

Miami, FL View map

A brazilian tradition for weddings, bem casados represents two parts that are united and sealed through companionship and mutual respect. One bem casado should be given to each guest for the couple to have lots of luck and happiness in their union. Tradition says that everyone who tastes a bem casado will enjoy the same luck and happiness as the newlyweds. All you need to do is make a wish before the first bite!

Bem casados aren't only for weddings! You can give them as gifts to your guests at baby showers, company events and parties as well!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design

Is there a minimum order requirement?

• Anelise
    Anelise Married on 05/31/2018

Great Bem Casados and Customer Service

We are a Brazilian couple living in NYC and got married in Brooklyn. We had Brazilian and American guests, and wanted to have traditions from both cultures. Bem Casados was one of our Brazilian traditions. Cristina was super nice from the beginning, and even sent us samples to try. They were delicious and even after a few days shipping from Miami to NYC they were still moist and fresh. We scheduled our big order to arrive a day before the wedding just in case, and it all went well. The options for paper/fabric and ribbons are beautiful, and Cristina built the Bem Casado exactly how we wanted it. I highly recommend her!

Bem Casados by Cristina's reply:

Thank you Anelise! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a special day!
    Allyson Married on 04/01/2018
    The owners was so sweet and accommodating. She got my vision done exactly as I wanted with the right colors and flavors. The Bem Casados were fresh and delicious and everyone loved them! Looked amazing on my dessert table!

Bem Casados by Cristina's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Allyson! We are thrilled you liked them. :)
    Thayanne Married on 12/20/2014
    Loved our bem casados and brigadeiros from Cristina. As a Brazilian bride, it was so special having a part of my culture in my wedding. But for most of our guests that were not Brazilian, they enjoyed having the delicious sweets at our wedding. Several of my wedding guests contacted me after the wedding asking me where I had gotten the bem casados and brigadeiros because they loved it. I could not be happier about this vendor and would highly recommend for any event and any culture.

Miami, FL, 33157
Location of (Bem Casados by Cristina)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding