Epar. Od. Kerkiras - Peleka, Athens, GR GR 49100 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Belli Momenti

Belli Momenti is a full - service wedding planning and design company specializing in tailor made weddings in Greece, offering high quality services at any requirement that a wedding may include. We have the means to organize all kinds of wedding, from a low budget one to high budget.

In any case, our concern is to fulfill your desires and also give you the best quality as far as it concerns the services and the characteristic aesthetic, which makes us rather special.

We are looking forward to inspiring you and create together your memorable wedding in Greece...!!

Come and meet us!

Belli Momenti 5
Belli Momenti 6
Belli Momenti 7

Michael and Priscilla · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best wedding planner in the world

Aris is the best wedding planner in all of Corfu, if not Greece, if not all of the world!! Belli Momenti was amazing. Aris planned the perfect wedding for us. They took the time to get to know us and really understand what we wanted for our wedding. At the end, they knew better than we did how to create what we wanted. They took so much of the stress of the wedding planning from us. They coordinated and organized every aspect of the wedding. We don't understand why couples find wedding planning stressful; working with Aris made the wedding planning joyous and fun!! Many of the guests commented that this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Aris truly loves what he does and this love shines through in his work. Thank you so much Aris.

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Belli Momenti 8
    Belli Momenti 9

Dear Priscilla and Michael,

It was such a pleasure and honor to meet you and be a part of your Special Day! You are such a beautiful couple together!!!

From the bottom of my heart I wish you only but the very best!!

I am looking forward to seeing again either in Corfu or in the USA! :)

Lots of love,

Aleksandra · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Our wedding was a dream come true!

Our wedding was a dream come true!
    If you get the chance to work with Aris just say yes!!
    The final result of our wedding was nothing short of PERFECT and we will always be grateful to him for all of his efforts.
    In terms of design Aris has an incredible eye for detail and worked tirelessly with us to create a very elegant and classy decor.
    He does his best to keep costs manageable and within budget, but is very honest with you in terms of where you should spend more to maximize the wedding experience.

Aris is always full of energy, very positive, fun, and full of creative ideas! Literally the best!
    He started by getting to know us and really took the time to listen to our "love story" and dug deep as to what our vision was because we really had no clue. He presented fresh ideas to the table and was always in contact with us.
    You can tell Aris has a passion for what he does because he genuinely cares about the bride, the groom, and the event. Aris makes you feel like you're the only wedding he's planning.
    He has to be working around the clock because he is so attentive all the time that you never have to worry or wonder when is the next time you'll hear from him.

He also had assistant Niki who is so sweet and just as pleasant and outgoing as him. He couldn't have chosen a better person. I could go on and on about how satisfied and thrilled I am to have had the opportunity to work with him but I'll sum it up in a few more sentences. I HIGHLY suggest, that if you're planning a wedding, to get a wedding coordinator. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, that if you choose to hire a wedding coordinator, Aris, Belli Momenti Weddings, is the ONLY way to go. Thank you so much Ivan and I couldn't be happier! You are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Belli Momenti 10

Dear Aleksandra and Ivan,

I really have no words about you and your review!! You really moved me!!!

You are one of the sweetest couples I have ever met and making your Dream Day exactly how you dreamed it come true was the only thing that I really wanted with all my heart!!!

I hope to see you again really really soon! :)))

Love,
  • Effi

Effi Gounaris · Married on 06/01/2019

Magical, beautiful day- thank you belli momenti

On the 1st of June 2019 on the beautiful Geek Island Corfu, Ari and Nikki from Belli Momenti weddings gave me the wedding of my dreams!!!
    Where do I start? From our first meeting to every phone call, Skype call, email and instant message I was met with professionalism, care, consideration, respect, trust and ALWAYS a happy smile.
    I started my wedding planning journey completely on my own. I thought that as I spoke the language and had family in Corfu that planning a wedding there would be easy. It was anything but and it was only when I hired Belli Momenti as my wedding planners that my dream day actually started to come together.
    2 months before the wedding I received the most devastating news, my wedding venue had been closed down by the local Greek Government , I was in a state of shock and panic as I had 275 confirmed guests and no wedding venue. However after just 24 hours Aris and his team at Belli Momenti not only calmed me down and made me truly believe that everything was going to be absolutely fine but they also found me a number of new venue options, out of which I literally found the venue of my dreams.
    Ari, Nikki and the Belli Momenti team really went beyond the call of duty. They not only booked the services for the wedding , liaised with all the providers, decorated the venue but they were also at my beckon call. If I had a meeting with a service provider on the other side of the Island, Ari would pick me up from my hotel and take me there if I did not have any transport. Ari made me smile, wiped my tears and also took me to the pharmacy when I needed medication. He became a friend.
    The service that Ari and Belli Momenti provided was a special, intimate service and during the planning we built a wonderful relationship that just made it possible for Ari and his team to make all my dreams come true in just one day….
    Everything was PERFECT and if I could do it all over again with Belli Moment I would…
    Thank you Ari and the Belli Momenti team. You are a class of your own ad give a whole new definition to wedding planning.
    You all have my eternal gratitude and friendship and when I am back in Greece I look forward to having a few drinks with you 😊
    Lots of Love
    Effi & Antony

Sent on 08/06/2019

Dear Effi and Antony,

Wow!!! I was really moved reading your review!
    All the times we had together till your Wedding Day came back to me...

It was a beautiful journey that happily ended in a solid friendship!

I can't wait to see you again for many many drinks!!!

Lots of love,

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Epar. Od. Kerkiras - Peleka Athens, Greece, GR 49100 See on map
    0030-6980476452 (0030266105) (Phone number)
    00302661058308 (Fax Number)