Bella la Belle

Boston, MA View map

Bella la Belle is a professional makeup artist based out of Gloucester, Massachusetts specializing in wedding and event makeup. Owner Migle has more than 10 years of experience in the industry. She has worked for some of the biggest cosmetic brands like MAC, Estee Lauder, and Hourglass. Bella la Belle encourages clients to find their natural beauty and enhances their very best features. Migle has an impeccable understanding of color and design, which helps her beautifully transform her clients with the art of makeup. She strives to bring out your inner goddess and make you feel special, no matter what look you choose.

Migle only uses the highest quality, high-definition photo-friendly products when applying makeup. The team at Bella la Belle is able to accomodate group sizes of up to 12 people and will apply you and your wedding party’s makeup on-site. Migle suggests a consultation and a trial to ensure that you’re going to love your wedding day look. In addition, Bella la Belle offers light hairstyling upon request. Makeup services offered include:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lashes

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Cindy A. Married on 11/04/2021

Exceeded expectations - stunning!!

Migle is just absolutely the best.

Her attention to detail was greatly appreciated. She made sure she did all she could to make sure false lashes were comfortable and looking good, and that our makeup could withstand hours of pictures and dancing.

I would recommend her to any person looking for makeup! She didn't force any type of look. Instead, she listened to what we wanted and enhanced our natural beauty rather than making us into something we're not.

My wife and I both felt like royalty on our big day. LGBTQ-friendly :)
  • Meghan
    Meghan K. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Make-Up Artist

Migle was truly amazing to work with. I met her in early 2020 for a makeup trial and she knew the exact look and color types I needed for my wedding in May 2021. Her and Shauna, did the makeup of 10 different girls quickly and every single girl looked stunning. Migle also gave me multiple ideas for makeup and helped create a schedule for the day of for my girls. I could not recommend her anymore!!!! I wish she could do my makeup every single day!
    Andrea Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful!

Migle is awesome to work with! She is easy going, talented and understood exactly what my vision was for my wedding day. After having another trial with a different MUA, I was disappointed and decided to do trial with Migle. She immediately made me feel comfortable and heard my vision, then carried out the look exactly as I had imagined it! She is a true artist and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Boston, MA, 01930
Location of (Bella la Belle)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding