Bella Jay Photography

Statesboro, GA View map

When you finally find the thing in life that inspires you to do it more and to do it better and that makes your being in this world make sense-hold onto it!

The inspiration of photography is everywhere and it has personally touched and enriched our lives. We are honored and humbled to be doing and sharing something so awe inspiring. We provide fine portraiture, wedding photography, event photography, bridal portraits, engagement photography, family portraits, newborn and children photography, boudoir photography, professional photography, and senior photography.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
4.7
    Alexandra Married on 05/10/2014
    A friend and former wedding photographer greatly admired Bella Jay Photography’s Portfolio of my wedding, remarking how they so captured the essence of the day that those who were not able to attend still had the opportunity to experience the celebration. I was by no means surprised by this; Bella Jay had demonstrated their expertise in trade long before the big day.

My husband and I planned a wedding in Georgia while I was stationed in Washington, D.C. and while he was completing a tour in Iraq. Bella Jay Photography was extremely gracious and accommodated our busy, limited schedule. Our engagement shoot was scheduled at the last minute due to the unpredictability of our leave dates, and Bella Jay gladly worked with us on short notice. They created a comfortable atmosphere. Jake and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It wasn’t just pictures that were taken that day, but our relationship and personalities were artfully, uniquely depicted.

On our wedding day, Bella Jay’s sweet personalities and genuineness were prominent, and they played a big role in easing my bridal jitters. My family spoke highly of them as their conducted their business with courtesy and caring. My memory is not filled with camera thrust in my face, yet somehow, they were there for the big moments. The final product was beyond my expectations. The breath-taking photographs filled with natural beauty and light captured the day of which my husband and I had dreamed.

Throughout the entire process, Bella Jay promptly and personally responded to all of my inquiries, explained the entire process--eliminating any confusion or hidden costs. Their professionalism was a constant, and their level of personal investment made me feel confident trusting them with our special day. I whole-heartedly endorse Bella Jay Photography. Employing them as your photographer will ensure you have eliminated any worry concerning memorializing your special day. They are simply amazing and the best!

Macy Married on 11/22/2014
    BellaJay was the perfect photography studio for my wedding. I was able to contact them at any point, with any questions, and have them answered ASAP! I am so glad I chose them to capture pictures for my wedding!
  • User2064580 2+ years ago
    Iricel was completely flexible in working with my military family's schedule and in doing everything on such short notice. Extremely friendly, very professional. She could have been a bit more assertive but overall my husband and I were more than pleased with the photos and the service.

Bella Jay Photography's reply:

Thank so much for your review and for the constructive criticism...as much as it stings lol! I try and walk that middle ground of being assertive when I see the need but not being too overbearing and pushy. I apologize if I dropped the ball at some point during your day. I would love to know any specific points....if you are willing to share, just email me privately so that I can be aware for the future. I appreciate your honesty!

Designs by Fleurish Designs by Fleurish Wedding Florists

Iricel at Bella Jay Photography is always wonderful to work with. She is an amazing wedding photographer, and always makes my floral arrangements look beautiful!

221 Wellington Circle Statesboro, GA, 30458
Location of (Bella Jay Photography)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding