Oyster Bay, NY 11771 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bridal & Heirlooms

Bella Bridal & Heirlooms is an on-line Bridal Boutique that sells headpieces, bridal accessories, jewelry, ceremony accessories, wedding accessories, personalized gifts and party favors. At Bella Bridal & Heirlooms, it's our joy to provide the highest quality of wedding and personalized gifts that add elegance and grace to your special day. Our products reflect the latest trends, as well as the most classic looks. We have carefully selected items that we believe will complement any wedding or special occasion. Our on-line bridal specialists are available to answer any questions you may have while you shop from the comfort of your own home.

gc10632ln
logo
4084vm

1 Reviews for Bella Bridal & Heirlooms

Maria · event on 11/24/2014

This is my third time purchasing from Bella Bridal and Heirlooms. I have previously ordered party favors for showers and christening parties and have been very happy with Bella Bridal and Heirlooms' selection, quality, service and professionalism. This time around, I ordered a personalized beer growler and personalized cocktail shaker as an anniversary gift for my husband. My experience was excellent once again! I received my order on time, the quality of both items was top notch and my husband loved the gifts! I have a few events to attend over the summer and plan on checking out their jewelry and hair accessories for these parties. I am also looking forward to purchasing some of their home decor items as housewarming gifts for two of my friends.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Bella Bridal & Heirlooms FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• Oyster Bay, 11771 See on map