5420s Green St, Salt Lake City, UT 84123 Map · Phone number

About Behrens Entertainment

At Behrens Entertainment playing music is only half of what a bride and groom needs from a Dj on their big night. You need someone to help keep the timeline of events moving, someone to make sure those toast glasses are full, someone to make sure the photographer is involved in everything before it happens, working with guest to let them know what is coming up and how long, working with the venue to make all annoucements and most importantly that the bride and groom only have to worry about saying "I DO".

The price for up to six hours is $1200 with a $250 security deposit. The security deposit does get applied towards the overall price and is non-refundable. Once I have the security deposit I will block that day out for you. I take great pride in nine years of weddings that I have never booked or missed a wedding.

Included in that price is travel to and from the venue within 100 miles off the Salt Lake Valley , all the equipment needed for the ceremony music and the mic for the officiant, equipment for the reception, dance floor lighting if you would like, as many meeting as we need to plan the greatest night ever, all announcements and a night you and your guest will always remember! I will send you an Excel sheet that we will work off of to plan the night. So not only are you getting a Dj/MC but a mini wedding planner as well. By planning everything ahead of time it will allow me to work with the photographers to make sure they capture all the moments, the venue for cake and catering. My number one goal is to make it so you and your family just get to enjoy the night and not worrying about what should be happening and when. You are welcome to pay via credit card, check or Venmo.

Example:

If the ceremony starts at 5pm I will be there at 4pm to make sure everything is set up and ready to go. At 4:45pm I will have background music playing as guest arrive. In this cenerio the six hour package would last until 11pm.

When we meet we will go over what kind of music you like, don’t like and what kind of ambiance you would like throughout the night.

Follow Behrens Entertainment on

Live, Love, Dance
behrens entertainment fb 51 907655 1558646593

17 Reviews for Behrens Entertainment

Brontay Dickson · Married on 08/10/2020

10/10 would highly recommend!

Cris was amazing to work with! He coordinated with us and our venue before and during the event. He got people dancing and even gave my brother, who married us, tips before he started. Cris got people dancing and danced with us. He kept to our scheduled and adjusted his when it changed. 10/10!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Behrens Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much! I had an amazing evening with you both and your family. You and Nick were so easy to work with and really appreciated all your music suggestions.
  • STEPHANIE

Stephanie Beall · Married on 10/13/2019

Most amazing DJ, ever!!

Cris was incredible! You did such an amazing job of keeping the entire day on track, so we wouldn't have to worry about it. Music was great and he was very interactive with all of our guests, which made it amazing. We had so many friends tell us how amazing he was. You can't go wrong with hiring him!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Behrens Entertainment's reply:

Stephanie, Thank you so so so much. It was such a incredible day and so honored i was able to be there with you both and celebrate.
  • Jenny

Jenny Willden · Married on 09/06/2019

Incredible DJ, Emcee, and more

Cris DJed our recent wedding at River Bottoms Ranch and crushed it! From playing excellent tunes to bringing fun props along, he kept the dance floor bumping. Plus, he went above and beyond the work of a DJ by fixing the buffet when it got messed up, keeping us on track with the timeline, and creating a fun, festive vibe all night long. Cris is one of our best vendor choices of the night. Can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Jenny,
    Thank you so very much for having me. I can not wait to see the pictures to relive that day. You were stunning!!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Behrens Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• 5420s Green St Salt Lake City, 84123 See on map
    Location of (Behrens Entertainment)