Saint Louis, MO 63144 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Before I Do

Before I Do is a full service event planning company that specializes in weddings. Regardless of where you are in the wedding planning process it is important to discuss planning services. Everyone deserves to be the bride on their wedding day so it is important to hire someone to take care of the details for you.Give us a call and let Before I Do help you down the aisle!

Other couples have also viewed

• a.companie
st albansweddingphotographerst louis042
AK058

1 Reviews for Before I Do

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Before I Do was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. I really don't think I could have done it without them!

While our wedding was in St. Louis, we live in California, so planning remotely was quite challenging. Thankfully, I had Jenny on board to take away a lot of the "out of town" stress. Whenever I hit a roadblock or struggled to find the right local vendor, she would step in with a suggestion, an introduction, or even an "I've got this covered for you." She was also so in tune with my vision. I could call Jenny with some scattered idea, and she would turn it into something magical. Jenny also worked tirelessly to develop a timeline for our entire wedding weekend. She was organized down to the smallest details, which allowed all of us to relax while staying on schedule. More than anything, though, I appreciated Jenny's can-do attitude, sense of humor, and approachability. She is a gem!

We also contracted Indra, one of Before I Do's team members, as our day of coordinator. She was equally fabulous. Indra came to my parents' home two days before the wedding and loaded up all of our wedding supplies (and we had a lot!). She then seamlessly managed our rehearsal, set up our intricate decorations at the venue, and was a calm, quiet force guiding us through our big day. I'm sure there were hiccups on our wedding day, but I never heard about them because Indra handled it all!

I was definitely one of those brides who didn't think she needed a wedding planner or day of coordinator...but I am now one of those brides who recommends them to every bride I know! Thank you, Before I Do!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Before I Do FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• Saint Louis, 63144 See on map
    Location of (Before I Do)