Charleston, SC 29424 Map · Phone number

9773db27a8ae51cd 1394042202644 kempton strickland wedding 187 of 387we
kempton strickland wedding 187 of 387we

10 Reviews for Becky Williamson Photography

Natalie · Married on 10/03/2015

Words just don’t do express how grateful I am that Becky was our engagement, bridal and wedding photographer. The moment I met Becky, I felt at such ease and immediately clicked with her sweet genuine personality. It is a true talent to make people feel so comfortable while taking their picture. You nailed it. By the end of our fun, adventurous engagement session, I felt like we had known each other forever. The pictures were fantastic and so is Becky. I knew she was the one to photograph our wedding. So our adventure began….and what an adventure it was. A very exciting one! Our wedding day happened to fall on the historic 1000 year flood in SC. We had to do lots of rearranging, including finding a new reception venue. Becky, out of the kindness of her heart, took time out of her busy schedule to call her friends in Columbia to see if they had any venues open last minute. I am beyond grateful for all the extra, time consuming work you did for us. Throughout it all Becky was kind, calm, and flexible. She went far above and beyond what anyone would expect of someone! Becky even brought umbrellas with her for me and my bridesmaids the day of. The pictures she captured that day are beyond amazing. Our family and friends can’t stop talking about how much they loved you and how much they love our pictures. We are truly blessed to have had you as part of our wedding. We can’t thank you enough for everything you did for us. Thank you for capturing our day flawlessly. You have given us a gift we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We love you!
    Love,
    Natalie and McSwain

Sent on 02/06/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/17/2015

Becky is an amazing photographer to work with! She was at my proposal for surprise photos, took our engagement sessions photos, and shot our wedding! At all photo sessions, Becky was just like one of the family.

At the proposal, she was as excited with us as we were, and helped us celebrate by doing a quick couples session after the engagement. She was definitely part of the family that day, though it was my first time meeting her!

Becky flew from NC up to NYC to take engagement photos of my husband and I in Central Park. Normally, Becky sets aside 1-1.5 hours to shoot photos, but she took her time enjoying the moments in the park with us, and took a million different shots. All of the photos came out perfectly!!! I definitely felt very special while working with her. She puts all her focus on the couple and the setting, and the results are amazing. My husband even admitted that he would do another photo shoot in a heartbeat!

Our wedding day was easy and not stressful at all, even though I expected that getting photos taken would be the most stressful part. Becky truly loves sharing your day with you and making it special, though she comes and goes quickly without taking too much time to shoot. She is super organized and sets up the shooting schedule that is efficient and enjoyable. I had time to take off my dress after the shots were taken and have a glass of wine before the ceremony! Becky truly loves what she does, and it shows by the way she treats her clients. I never felt like I had to step away from the day to get a photo. When it comes down to it, she is more of a friend than a vendor, and I am so glad I had her as a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Becky was seriously my best wedding vendor! From the moment I emailed her she was so pleasant and I had a gut feeling she was the right one to photograph our wedding. She was so personable during the engagement session and really affirmed our decision in choosing her. She is laid back and relaxed but also professional and is a natural at what she does. She truly loves her work and takes pride in it! She felt like one of the gals or a family member we had known for years the day of the wedding. She was flexible, cool, clam and collected even when things didn't go according to plan. She has a fantastic eye for detail and made me feel even more special on my big day! She is very organized and quick to respond. Her tips for getting ready for family shots and the day of the wedding were so helpful! She posted sneak peak pics like a day after our wedding and they were breathtaking! I am so pleased with her services and cannot wait to use her again! I would recommend her to any bride or family for any occasion, she will make sure it is exactly what you want and more!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Becky Williamson Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter