Becky Lou Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Saint Louis, Missouri, Becky Lou Photography helps couples create lasting mementos of their wedding day. Owner and lead photographer Becky is passionate about supporting couples through this journey with her warm, friendly personality. She likes to help her clients feel at home in front of the camera, so she can better capture their genuine emotions.

Becky Lou Photography sees their work as a collaboration between the camera person and the couple. Becky strives to get to know her clients personally, adding an extra level of meaning to the images. She is genuinely invested in ensuring to-be-weds have pictures that they can treasure forever from their big day. Becky commits to one celebration per day to focus all of her attention on the couple of honor. Should the wedding require it, she can be assisted by a second photographer. Engagement photoshoots are also available, capturing the beginning of their new journey. This photographer makes the final edited images available as digital files.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Courtney
    Courtney T. Married on 11/06/2021

Best in the Biz!

Becky was the best decision we made for our wedding. We were referred personally then had a video chat to meet. Becky was easy to talk to and work with, very professional and personal. She made us both feel comfortable and knows the best spots in STL to shoot.

Becky shot our engagement session and our wedding day. She helped set up and keep us on our timeline the day of the wedding. She also helped manage unexpected chaos when my mom's dress needed sewing, she had the best emergency kit! She took the most STUNNING pictures and took advantage of all the serendipitous moments throughout the day. Becky also made another visit after our wedding to get some detail shots that she didn't have time to get the day of. Becky stuck to our timeline with ease and I was shocked how quickly she completed our endless family portraits.

Becky always has a smile on her face and she is the BEST at what she does. She truly enjoys her job and provided us with the dreamiest images to remember our day. We really wanted natural shots that didn't seem staged and captured our emotion and Becky exceeded our wildest expectations.
    Emily B. Married on 11/05/2021

Fantastic photographer

Of all the planning that comes with a wedding, photography was never something I had to worry about with Becky. She was incredibly thorough with her questions and planning to make sure she hit on everything I envisioned, and she made the process more fun than anything! We didn’t need to have an engagement shoot done, but she didn’t hesitate to give us a variety of other options for how we could use that time since it was included with our photography package. When it came to our wedding day, she was very efficient and kept everyone on schedule. We had a large wedding party so I imagined group shots would be difficult. I didn’t need to worry because she wrangled them all together with ease! I asked for plenty of shots during the reception, and she delivered! We received SO MANY candid photos of our family and friends, which was exactly what we were hoping for.

My favorite part about Becky’s photos is her attention to detail. She took advantage of the beautiful, November day we had and there’s something pretty to look at in the background of almost every photo. I am working on my own photobook, but it’s difficult with so many great pictures to choose from!

If you are considering hiring Becky as your photographer, I would not hesitate to pull the trigger. She did a fabulous job and I would recommend her to anyone.
  • Tristan
    Tristan M. Married on 09/18/2021

Best Wedding Photographer Ever

Becky was absolutely amazing during our Wedding day and the weeks/months leading up to it! She wildly exceeded our expectations in every way possible! Becky worked with us to ensure we had everything we needed planned and scheduled to make the day run seamlessly. The schedule/ceremony timeline she made for us to share with our wedding party and other vendors helped us ensure that everyone was on the same page while we were able to just enjoy the day, and we had no clue that she was going to even do that for us!

Not only that, but Becky was always there for us when we had a stressful time during wedding planning. Anytime we ran into something that we didn’t know how to handle, Becky was able to offer much needed insight from her plethora of wedding knowledge. I cannot put into words the amount of times that our nerves were calmed because of Becky.

That's not even the photography part of it! Oftentimes, getting a bunch of people together to take photos can be a bit uncomfortable or robotic for most people, but Becky made the experience seem very organic and fun for everyone! One can only imagine the potential disasters that could take place during family formals when attempting to wrangle a huge family together to get their photos taken, but Becky was able to make even that a seamless process.

Becky's capability to really capture memories and all of the feelings you are having during your wedding with her photography skills is outstanding! The first time we saw some of the photos, we had absolute tears, because so many of those amazing moments and memories were captured and rushed right back to us!

I cannot imagine our Wedding day without Becky there, and the memories she captured will thankfully be with us for lifetimes. I cannot emphasize how much I would recommend Becky to any couple looking for a photographer. She's amazing. Her photography is amazing. And I don't think the day would have been the same if she were not there. Thank you so much, Becky.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Becky Bullington
Becky Bullington
Owner and Lead Photographer

Hey, hiiiiii! I'm Becky, a proud dog-mom to the cutest Pomeranian in the world and have a slight obsession with Taylor Swift. I'm super extra and swoon over all things details. Need someone to gush about fairytale florals, designer shoes, & frilly dresses? I'm your gal! On the flip-side I'll just as happily geek out on all the techie aspects of photography, people that jokingly ask me why my camera can do a better job than their iPhone regret that question an hour into my animated explanation. This is my dream come true and soon we'll be wedding day besties, but y'know, with like boundaries.

Saint Louis, Missouri Saint Louis, MO, 63114
Location of (Becky Lou Photography)

Becky Lou Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Becky Lou Photography include in the starting price?

Becky Lou Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Becky Lou Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Becky Lou Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Becky Lou Photography offer?

Becky Lou Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Becky Lou Photography offer?

Becky Lou Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Becky Lou Photography offer for wedding events?

Becky Lou Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Becky Lou Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Becky Lou Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding