Saint Louis, MO 63139 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Blackburn Photography

Photography has always held a special place in my heart. I learned early on that there is more to a beautiful photo than just pointing and shooting. Anyone with a camera (or cellphone) these days can "take" pictures and call themselves a "photographer." However, it takes extensive knowledge, creative know-how, and, most importantly, a profound passion to truly "make" a photograph. Real photography is an art in its deepest sense.

Ultimately, a photograph is a permanent record of a meaningful moment; my goal is to bring those moments into light. After picking up my first DSLR camera in 2008, I haven't looked back. I'm constantly trying to redefine my work and push myself to evolve in the art I love. My priority is not only creating unique, bold, and timeless images through my own artistic approach, but also to make sure each of my clients are thrilled with their final results.

Follow Blackburn Photography on

ww 0431
ww 12

7 Reviews for Blackburn Photography

Matt · Married on 09/26/2015

We searched high and low for a photographer for our wedding and looked at dozens of webpages for photographers in the area and decided Brad's photos looked the best and that he was reasonable on his fee, so we gave him a shot. We were not disappointed! Brad kept in touch with us all the way up to the wedding day and was very attentive to our needs and what we were wanting on our big day. The quality of the photos exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier!
    We had several ways of contacting Brad when we needed to and he was very responsive to every method whether it be a phone call, text, or email.
    Brad showed utmost professionalism in every way. When I showed up to the venue early on the wedding day, he was already there scoping the place out and finding the best spots. His direction and ideas were superb and I could tell immediately that this guy knew what he was doing.
    The value of his work is unmatched. As I said before, he was very reasonable on his fee. When initially searching for a photographer, I noticed some photographers charging much more than Brad and their samples were not near as good as the photos we received. Brad also does commercial photography, so I believe this gives him an edge and experience that other photographers probably just don't have. There's a photo in our collection of the venue at sunset that is amazing and I'm not sure your average "wedding photographer" would have been able to pull it off.
    As for flexibility, if I could give him a 6th star, I would. My wife and I were constantly changing the start time for photography based on some last minute adjustments and Brad went with the flow and made it all work.
    To sum it all up, if you are searching for a good photographer and you're feeling overwhelmed at all of the options, stop your search here. You can't go wrong with Brad and you will not be disappointed.
    Very satisfied customer,
    Matt O.

Brooke · Married on 02/21/2015

Brad was AMAZING to have as our wedding photographer!!! He made me feel like a beautiful bride and some of the pictures he took of my husband I am still trying to figure out how he actually got him to pose for them. Brad did a great job planning our wedding time and made great suggestions on how to maximize our wedding day photography without pressure. I was able to share our wedding pictures with my grandparents that were unable to make it to the wedding a few weeks ago and we sat and cried reliving the wedding day with them. They felt as if they were there because they experienced the day through Brads beautiful photographs. We had a large wedding party of 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, 3 ushers, flower girl, ring bearer and three nephews that rang bells before I walked down the aisle. He was a master at capturing all the details of the day and the candid shots of people. He was able to write the story of our special day with photographs that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY recommend Brad for any wedding!

Brooke · Married on 12/13/2014

Brad is so talented--we used him for our engagement and wedding pictures! He really captures the personality of each person with his pictures. Brad listened to my ideas, found additional places to take pictures that I had not thought of and was flexible (super important for a bride!) He took creative shots so we could skip the cheesy shots (which is what I wanted). We will be using Brad in the future! He is the perfect choice for your wedding day--you will NOT be disappointed!

Blackburn Photography Pricing

Blackburn Photography Price Rates

Blackburn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs