Becca Media Company

Salt Lake City, UT View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Becca Media Company is a wedding videography business based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Specializing in making heartfelt wedding movies, this accomplished filmmaker delights in committing your precious marital moments to film. With a captivating, cinematic style that will surely charm you and your loved ones, owner and moviemaker Becca is passionate about preserving every emotional highlight. Inspired by your wishes, she endeavors to craft a moving memento that tells the story of your special day.

Becca offers an array of services tailored to ensure that your wedding movie truly expresses your distinctive spark. From the arrival of your guests to the departure of your getaway car, Becca can document your entire once-in-a-lifetime event. Eager to make sure that every angle is covered, she can employ techniques such as drone footage and the use of multiple cameras. Whether you would prefer a highlight or a montage video, the duration of the end-product is up to you. Your film can be made available via downloadable digital files.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
  • Vy Pham
    Vy Pham Married on 09/06/2020

September log Haven Wedding

Becca is hands down the best. She took the time to communicate with us to highlight all of our special moments and even asked if we needed anything the day OF our wedding- talk about flexibility. The day before she even reached out to make sure she could bring EXTRA lighting to make sure she could capture our big day perfectly in an otherwise very dark venue. Becca made my husband and I feel comfortable from the jump. It goes without saying that her videos are breathtaking, but the journey to get to that final product cannot go understated. Working with us every step of the way, Becca is a true professional and now, I feel an amazing friend to boot. :) Thank you Becca. If you're scrolling through endless websites thinking everyone is the same, STOP- hire Becca, she is a cut above. Love, Dan and Vy
  • Carol
    Carol A. Married on 05/08/2020

Overwhelmingly precious!

Becca put together a priceless (literally priceless) video of our wedding day. Every wedding day has a story behind it, but ours was far from the typical. I’m a young widow and my son was too young to have any memories of his own from his biological dad. So to have this video of our second marriage - he is treasuring perhaps a little more deeply than the average 3 year old.

After watching it three times already that morning, here’s what he had to say.

“Mom can we watch it again?”

I noticed he had a poochie lip and was beginning to sniffle, so I asked if he was ok.

“I just love this video!” 💙

What Becca captured wasn’t just a timelapse of our wedding day. She took the time to know us-know what was important to us-and put those values into a video that will be treasured by us and by our children in years to come.

Thank you doesn’t even come close. Becca gave us the ability to look back and remember in great detail this day that represents what God has done. This will be treasured in our household for years to come. 💙

Becca Media Company's reply:

I’m sitting here crying reading this. I love you all and am humbled to create a memory you will have forever.
    Jocelyn Y. Married on 04/18/2020

Incredible! Captured Magic.

Becca is absolutely amazing. She was so willing to capture our marriage during of the height of the pandemic. She was flexible with date/time/location; as all was in the air. With very limited content captured due to our very intimate mountain elopement she created the most amazing, beautiful, emotion filled video - which was more like a high quality movie trailer to the start of our new life together!! Becca is so fun and thoughtful, easy to work with, and so creative! She is easygoing and I loved having her share in our wedding day. I would hire Becca again without hesitation and I suggest anyone else to do the same! Thank you, Becca!!!

Deals

Becca Media Company 1
Offer

You can book with me to be at your wedding and film your day and you can leave THAT DAY with your footage in hand! Starting at 4 hours of coverage, this is great for those that are having small, intimate weddings that want all of their memories captured and will decide what to do with it later. Let's talk!

Pricing

Becca Media Company Price Rates

130 S 900 E Salt Lake City, UT, 84101
Location of (Becca Media Company)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding