Beauty by Miz Kiesh

Berkeley, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beauty by Miz Kiesh is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in Berkeley, California. Owner Rickiesha is a licensed esthetician and inner beauty motivator who specializes in soft glam and natural makeup for all skin tones. Rickiesha has been working in the beauty industry since 2013 and has recently released her own cosmetic line. Her expert knowledge of skincare enables her to provide an educational experience that can serve you beyond your wedding. Rickiesha's goal is to enhance your natural beauty from the inside out so you can look and feel amazing on your special day.

Beauty by Miz Kiesh is happy to provide a variety of mobile services to help you with your celebration. You can book a consultation with her to fine-tune your look for your big day and avail of hair and makeup trials. She offers group sessions, hairstyling, skincare advice, and facials. Rickiesha can also perform eyebrow waxing and defining, and apply false lashes.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$185

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Michelle L. Married on 02/20/2022

Keisha strikes the perfect balance with natural elegance!

I could not be happier to have found Kiesha to help on my big day. I rarely wear makeup and did not have much of a vision for my bridal look, so I was pretty nervous. Kiesha was understanding, encouraging, and flexible -- and the result was perfect. I felt like myself but fancy. My hair and makeup did not budge as I danced the whole night, and it was easy to spruce up my lip color with her custom touch-up kit. She also did an amazing job on my mother, mother-in-law, and officiant -- there was no stress about timing and everyone was very happy with their look. Kiesha is an expert and I am so delighted she was part of the team that made for such a wonderful celebration.
    Stacy Married on 10/23/2021

Wonderful!

She did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. Makeup stayed on all day and night and didn’t even need to touch it up. And my hair was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend!!! And she is such a delightful and happy person. Thank you so much!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 10/23/2021

Responsive, kind and flexible

Kiesha did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and was extremely accommodating. We had a very large party which she was able to accommodate; additionally, I changed my mind about my hairstyle and she was very flexible and willing to work with me to help me get the look I wanted for the big day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

2505 San Pablo Ave Berkeley, CA, 94702
Location of (Beauty by Miz Kiesh)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding