Beauty by O

Findlay, OH View map

Beauty by O is a freelance makeup artist based out of Findlay, OH offering traditional and airbrush makeup for weddings, special occasions, and other makeup needs.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Lindsey
    Lindsey M. Married on 10/26/2019

Would recommend to anyone!!

I'd recommend @beautybyo for anyone getting married!! She was so easy to work with, very responsive, and did an amazing job! Made preparing for my wedding peaceful and stress free. Did a great job with a natural look. She was willing to travel, and was there on time and finished well within our timeframe.

Beauty by O's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsey! You made MY day stress free! Love, love, LOVE the pictures you've shared!
  • Anastasia
    Anastasia Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing and friendly!

Olysse did my wedding makeup for me and also both mothers and 4 bridesmaids! She is such a lovely person and so easy to talk to. My mum and sister never wear makeup and were nervous to have it professionally done. She did an amazing job making them both feel comfortable and confident. On the morning of the wedding she was such a calming presence we all felt so pampered! Everyone's makeup looked beautiful and even taking picture in the rain and cold it didn’t budge and stayed put right until the end of the night (and there was some crying!) We received so many compliments. I honestly cannot recommend her enough. I can’t wait for another special occasion so I can have her do my makeup again! Olysse you truly are the best at what you do! Thank you for making me and everyone else feel so special.

Beauty by O's reply:

OMG thank you so much!! These are awesome words to hear! It was such a pleasure working with you Ana!
    Natalie Married on 09/14/2018
    Olysse was amazing! I can't say enough positive things about my experience working with her. She was very responsive initially when I inquired about her services. She put together a timeline for me so I could prepare my bridal party beforehand. The day of my wedding she was on time and ready to go. She had top of the line products, fabulous lighting, and the girls looked incredible. We got the airbrush service for all bridesmaids, mothers, and the bride. Everyone looked natural, not too they had on too much makeup. Everyone was more than happy with how they looked and that is hard to do!

I also don't live where we had the wedding so I was not able to do a trial. That made me nervous, but she did a great job and we didn't need to change a thing.

Beauty by O's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you SO much! You were a STUNNING bride!!

Pricing

Beauty by O Price Rates

Edith Ave Findlay, OH, 45840
4195819985
Location of (Beauty by O)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding