938 N. Mountain Ave. #135, Ontario, CA 91762 Map · Phone number

About Beauty By Michelle B

Beauty By Michelle B is a hair and makeup studio based out of Ontario, California. Michelle, the owner of Beauty By Michelle B, has an extensive background in the cosmetic industry. She trained under Donna Mee at the Empire Academy of Makeup and then went on to work for Chanel, Dior, MAC, and others. Her specialties include natural-looking microblading techniques and full-service treatments for weddings and other special events. Her team focuses on what service best suits the individual, customizing it to be a perfect fit.

Beauty By Michelle B offers a range of makeup services include highlighting, airbrush, and lash application. Her team is also pleased to provide men's grooming services. Should a client be interested, they are able to offer skincare recommendations for continued beautification purposes.

Follow Beauty By Michelle B on

1871997228829091375 o 51 1066579 1558034654

5 Reviews for Beauty By Michelle B

D Segal · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Hands-Down Best Wedding Makeup Artist

Michelle B did the wedding makeup for my brother's wedding and I was so impressed by her overall professionalism and work quality. She arrived early and was ready to work. She went with the flow, was helpful and even stayed to do extra work. She was so accommodating and listened to everyone's quirks (which is so important with wedding makeup). I can be picky with makeup artists and I was so impressed with the overall experience. I loved the bride's makeup, my own and my mother's makeup! She did fantastic! I could not recommend her more. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Schellman · Married on 09/01/2019

She was so personable and accommodating!

Michelle was honestly one of the few things within my ready that went correct (weddings are always crazy but mine especially had some road bumps)! She helped bring my makeup envision to life and made me truly feel beautiful even with a gnarly pimple. I am so grateful for her and highly recommend her for any occasion! Thank you for everything Michelle! You were amazing!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Beauty By Michelle B's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review. I love seeing your pictures such a beautiful venue for a beautiful couple.

Jenifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience!

I had Michelle do the makeup for my wedding and couldn't have been happier. She nailed the look I was hoping for in my trial, making me confident on my wedding day that I wouldn't have to worry about my makeup. After the trial, my now-husband--who doesn't typically like makeup--commented on how much he liked it and said, "you look like you, but elevated," reflecting Michelle's ability to create a natural look that is still special. My bridesmaids enjoyed working with her on the day of the wedding too, and she was always easy and fun to talk to. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Beauty By Michelle B FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• 938 N. Mountain Ave. #135 Ontario, CA, 91762 See on map
    Location of (Beauty By Michelle B)