Beauty By Darlene (Hair Stylist)

Beauty by Darlene 10092-6 San Jose Blvd., Jacksonville, FL 32257 Map · Phone number

About Beauty By Darlene (Hair Stylist)

Whether you prefer detailed or simple styling, on-location or in-salon styling (private studio), Beauty by Darlene would love to work with you for your Special Day. Beauty by Darlene specializes in all hair types and offers hair styles, hair extensions, color, highlights, Brazilian Keratin Treatment, relaxers, eyelashes and so much more ...

WWW.BEAUTYBYDARLENE.COM

www.facebook.com/beautybydarlenesmith
"Specializing in all hair types"

904-742-1183

Thank you for viewing my profile. Please visit my website or social networking sites for more info. Thank you.

Follow Beauty By Darlene (Hair Stylist) on

Bride & Bridesmaid
Bride
Bride
Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show Model for Alfred Angelo

14 Reviews for Beauty By Darlene (Hair Stylist)

Darlene Smith did my hair as well as my wedding party. She did such a great job with everyone I still love looking at the pictures. I felt so beautiful on my special day and owe it to Darlene. She was right on time and we were even ahead of schedule. Darlene was always very easy to get a hold of, was very patient with me, and gave me great suggestions. I would recommed her in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for someone who does beautiful work, professional, and also personable.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Christine · Married on 11/05/2011

I used Darlene for my wedding hairstylist, and I couldn't be happier with how it looked! It looked absolutely perfect for me and my dress. I had many people comment with how beautiful my hair looked. She also did my 4 bridesmaids' hair, which also turned out wonderful. I was originally nervous since my bridesmaids couldn't decide what kind of hairstyle they wanted until I made them look at all the magazines I bought during my wedding planning process, but Darlene was able to make them look great even though they didn't tell her what they wanted until they came in to get their hair done for my wedding! She was very easy to communicate with, and couldn't comment enough on how wonderful everyone looked. I would recommend using her to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2011

April · Married on 04/09/2011

I am soooo happy I went with Darlene for our wedding hairstylist! Myself and my 2 bridesmaids had Darlene come on site to style our tresses on the big day. It was the best decision I could have made. Darlene was professional and friendly and we felt like she was part of our bridal party! I was very indecisive in the months leading up to the big day regarding my hairstyle choice. I could not decide what I wanted to due to the lack of density and the thin fine quality of my hair. Our wedding was a Vintage Hollywood theme and my hair needed to be the perfect compliment to the silver screen era. I was petrified. Darlene worked with me via email to really nail down the style and what we could and could not do with my hair type. Even when she showed up to our site I did not know which of two I would go with! Well, I was not disappointed and Darlene made my hair look FABULOUS!! I was soo happy with it and she nailed the look! I received so many compliments and my photos came out glorious! Darlene is the cream of the crop and a true professional! She is gifted, people; Hire her. It will be the best thing you ever did for yourself. Her pricing was not over the top and her talent is second to none. My girls and I were glowing thanks to you Darlene!

Sent on 07/24/2011

• Fox Fotography
    Fox Fotography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I understand the importance of having a solid hair stylist on the wedding day. It can really make or break the overall bridal look, and Darlene did a fabulous job with one of our mutual brides. We actually did an outdoors "first look" with the couple two hours before the ceremony, and the bride's hair looked just as fresh and lovely when the ceremony began as it did when it was first styled. This is a big deal in Florida, where the humidity can be terrible on hair. We would gladly recommend Darlene to any bride!

• Makeup By Lilia B.
    Makeup By Lilia B. Wedding Hair & Makeup

Darlene did an amazing job on Gina (a beautiful bride we worked together on) & her bridal party. I would definitely recommend her to my clients.

• Beauty by Darlene, 10092-6 San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville, 32257 See on map