Indianapolis, IN 46240 Map · Phone number

About Beauty by Crystal

Please submit all inquiries through the contact page at www.beautybycrystal.net or via email to crystal@beautybycrystal.net.

Beauty by Crystal provides unparalleled skill and responsible pricing for your bridal make-up artistry needs. She also offers packages for your wedding party including airbrush application. In addition to her bridal services, Crystal offers in-home consultations and master classes. She also provides her talents for formal occasions, high fashion, senior pictures, runway and commercial make-up artistry needs. For more information on her services, portfolio images - including before/afters and testimonials please visit beautybycrystal.net

Acknowledgements

Untitled 1

24 Reviews for Beauty by Crystal

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Crystal was a dream to work with! She was so incredibly nice and talented and so flexible to work with. I was so nervous about my makeup as I am pretty particular about it. She did my makeup better than I could imagine. I felt so beautiful my wedding day and it was all because of Crystal. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/05/2017

Lizzy, who partners with Crystal, did the makeup for my wedding and it was beautiful! I got so many compliments. Lizzy and Erica came to our house the morning of the wedding were able to do airbrush makeup for 9 people in a very timely manner. Lizzy is very flexible and catered exactly to the type of make-up style each one of us liked. She never got flustered and was very accommodating to me changing my lipstick at least 3 times! She was so cheery and really made me feel like a queen on the morning on my wedding- what every girl dreams of!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Crystal was amazing! I hired Crystal to do my wedding makeup and two of my bridesmaids makeup. At the makeup trial Crystal asked questions to get a feel of what I wanted and tweeked things I wanted to change. She was easy to work with in getting the look I wanted. On my wedding day she showed up on time if not early and kept us on schedule. Her energy is great to have around on your big day- so sweet, calm, easy to talk to, and fun. She is so talented and my makeup was just what I wanted. It felt light and lasted all day and night. It was natural looking and just beautiful, I don't know how she does it. I highly recommend. Thanks Crystal!

Sent on 07/31/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Indianapolis, 46240 See on map
    Location of (Beauty by Crystal)