Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beauty by Crystal

professional make-up artistry

Please submit all inquiries through the contact page at www.beautybycrystal.net or via email to crystal@beautybycrystal.net.

Crystal got her start in make-up artistry while completing her degree at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles, California in 2000. Quickly gaining experience on Rodeo Drive with many luxury lines at Barney’s and Nieman Marcus, she took a job with a nationally known event marketing company in Chicago. Upon the company’s relocation to Indianapolis, Crystal kept her artistry honed as a freelancer. Her love for make-up then took her to Saks Fifth Avenue where she excelled as a sales consultant and artist for a make-up and skin care line. After her husband and she had their first son, Crystal formed Beauty by Crystal in the summer of 2005 and began doing what she loves as a full-time artist (and full-time mommy) in Indianapolis. With the experience of having worked with every major make-up and skin care line in the world, every skin color and skin type, you’ll find that Beauty by Crystal provides unparalleled skill and responsible pricing for in-home consultations, formal occasions, master classes, high fashion, runway, commercial and bridal make-up artistry needs.

For the most up to date information on services, portfolio images, testimonials, etc please visit www.beautybycrystal.net

Acknowledgements

Contour Makeup (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Lizzy, who partners with Crystal, did the makeup for my wedding and it was beautiful! I got so many compliments. Lizzy and Erica came to our house the morning of the wedding were able to do airbrush makeup for 9 people in a very timely manner. Lizzy is very flexible and catered exactly to the type of make-up style each one of us liked. She never got flustered and was very accommodating to me changing my lipstick at least 3 times! She was so cheery and really made me feel like a queen on the morning on my wedding- what every girl dreams of!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Crystal was amazing! I hired Crystal to do my wedding makeup and two of my bridesmaids makeup. At the makeup trial Crystal asked questions to get a feel of what I wanted and tweeked things I wanted to change. She was easy to work with in getting the look I wanted. On my wedding day she showed up on time if not early and kept us on schedule. Her energy is great to have around on your big day- so sweet, calm, easy to talk to, and fun. She is so talented and my makeup was just what I wanted. It felt light and lasted all day and night. It was natural looking and just beautiful, I don't know how she does it. I highly recommend. Thanks Crystal!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Crystal has such talent! She truly listened and was able to make me look everything and more that I had hoped to on my wedding day. She has such a soft and caring personality that helped me stay calm during the chaotic day. She did my bridesmaids makeup and they looked flawless as well. I was so pleased with the mothers makeup. They just looked so good! Her talent can span with any age! She was super flexible with traveling to our wedding 2 hours away from Indianapolis. I had the airbrush experience and it stayed on the entire day/night. She is so awesome, and I would recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/29/16, 1 Review