Beauty by Cathy

Charleston, WV View map

Hi! My name is Cathy and I am a licensed professional makeup-artist. I am also a wife and a mom to a little boy named James and a little baby girl named Leah. They are my whole world! Life is always busy but I would not change it for anything!

Makeup is and forever will be my passion! It truly does not feel like work even when I have to get up at 4 AM to get my brides ready! It brings me so much joy to be able to make someone's day by just simply enhance their natural beauty through the power of makeup! So I began my makeup career about 5 years ago by working as a makeup-artist at MAC Cosmetics and Clinique in Colorado. After a short while, my family and I moved to Michigan where I continued my passion for makeup! I became a licensed esthetician and started my own business specializing in bridal and special event makeup. Due to my husband's work, we are now relocated to Charleston, West Virginia and we hope to stay for a while this time!

I always listen to what my clients want, and make suggestions based on my expertise. I’m well versed in natural and glamorous makeup, and try my best to keep up with trends in the industry. Whether you are looking for a natural or glamorous look, I will provide you with a look that makes you feel beautiful!

I look forward to chatting with you!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Rania A. Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing experience!

Cathy is such a smart and talented make up artist that can tailor her work to your desire perfectly!!!
    Loved her work on my wedding day, she completed my look ❤️

Beauty by Cathy's reply:

Thank you Rania! I’m so glad you loved it! Your look was very fun for me to create!! I wish you guys a lifetime of happiness!
  • Alex
    Alex N. Married on 08/14/2021

Cathy is incredibly talented, kind, hard working, and she arrived early to make sure everything went according to plan.

Cathy stepped in last minute to be there for my sister on her wedding day. She helped make the bride the wedding party feel beautiful and at ease on the big day. She is very precise and has all the tools to amazing work. And her makeup looks very natural while still adding that extra pop to look great for pictures.

Beauty by Cathy's reply:

Thank you very much Alex! It was a such a pleasure meeting all of you! You guys were amazing to work with! Best wishes!
  • Meg
    Megan Married on 03/20/2020

Incredibly nice AND talented!

I couldn't recommend a better makeup artist to anyone. Cathy was friendly, professional, and (most importantly) incredibly talented. When we had to reschedule our wedding, Cathy was accommodating and flexible. She listened to me and the three other women whose makeup she did to give us exactly what we all wanted. I was THRILLED with the final outcome and so were the other ladies. The products that she used were high quality and lasted throughout the entire day. I will certainly be using her again in the future when needed.

Beauty by Cathy's reply:

Omg I never realized I didn’t post a thank you respond to you Megan! I hope you’re doing well. This is way late but thank you so much for the kind words!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Maddie & Cade
    51 photos · 10/19/2019

Charleston, WV, 25314
4082193500
Location of (Beauty by Cathy)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding