1440 W 29th St Unit 600, Loveland, CO 80538 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About April Joy Beauty

April Joy beauty is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Loveland, Colorado. Owner and lead stylist April will create a gorgeous wedding day look for you that highlights your natural beauty and personality. She’ll ensure you have a fantastic experience and that you’ll be brimming with confidence in your photos and when you walk down the aisle.

Experience

April has always had a love for beauty and pours her heart and soul into her work. She studied at the AVEDA Institute in Denver, Colorado and apprenticed with World Class Salons. She specializes in bridal hair and makeup, as well as curly and textured hair.

April Joy beauty offers consultations and trial runs for brides and attendants, and she provides multiple stylists that can accommodate groups of up to 12 people, with group discounts. April and her team can come to you, or you can opt for the full salon treatment. April Joy beauty hair services include blowouts, coloring, men and women’s haircuts, keratin treatments, and updos and styling. To complete your look, you can choose contour, natural, or eye makeup applications, as well as tattoo coverage if desired.

Other Services

Along with hair and makeup, April Joy beauty provides false lashes and brow tinting. Tweezing and waxing are also available to ensure you look your best for your special day.

Follow April Joy Beauty on

April Joy Beauty 2
April Joy Beauty 3

Patty Bishop · Married on 09/01/2019

Pampered for my wedding

April did my hair and makeup for my wedding and she did a fabulous job. She listened to my concerns of being overly made up and gave me a more natural look. She did an amazing job on my hair and made me feel pretty and confident to walk down that aisle. I'd highly recommend April for wedding pampering!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    April Joy Beauty 4

April Joy Beauty's reply:

Thanks for choosing me to be apart of your special day! You looked beautiful!! You were a joy to work with.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/20/2019

April is awesome!

I hired April to do my mother's, my MOH and my make up for my wedding day and she did amazing! She was on time and did really well working with the lack of lighting we had in the room we were getting ready in. I had her tweak my make up from our trial run and also add to my mom's and April did so without question and did what we all asked! I would 100% recommend her! And her prices are so much more affordable then a lot of others I looked at, as well as her travel fee. One place wanted $125 travel fee for driving to a place in their same town! April charged me $110 less then that! She was so sweet and did a great job thank you April!

Sent on 07/29/2019

April Joy Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your big day! You all looked beautiful! You were all a pleasure to work with.

Kelsey · Married on 11/18/2017

April is amazing! She did my makeup and all my girls hair. She came in having no clue what the bridesmaids wanted and made each of them gorgeous. My makeup trial was seamless and ended up beautiful the day of. Ladies you need to check her out!

Sent on 11/27/2017

April Joy Beauty's reply:

Thank you! You all were so lovely to work with!!!

April Joy Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 28.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing